Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

it seems people over here talk about their plans in this site, but i see the latest news from admin said that maximum posts here is 30 posts per day, and i don't know if later admin will pay us weekly but i hope that he will do that thing. so many members here still motivated

It is the latest update from admin to introduce the post limit to 30 posts per day which is still manageable by me as long as the forum is still paying. I think its a good way of controling the inflow and outflow of money in the forum thus the forum can be sustainable so it is a call for all members.

I am really missing in here,so the admin has decided to include post limit in the forum,30 posts a day is still good,at least that can fetch a member 50 points above,anyways i am really bothered about the weekly payment,if it is going to stop,that means the activity in the forum would have to reduce

I will just going to have in this evening to make 10 posts only. Since, I have done posting in the Forex section this morning and made 10 posts also in there. I will not try to miss activity here daily as this is the only chance for me to keep a good posting and not to be affected by post limitation.

i don't affect so much with that thing, even admin will not make weekly payment here for a while, but i am sure that sooner he will make weekly payment back again :D, for now i already made about 20 posts i will try to make more post here since activities in some section still good

Well can you explain further on how you are able to get $4.20 as the max earnings for a week in the forum,is this the result of making 30 posts in the 3 cents section or the 2 cents section 'cos i just can't comprehend with your calculations,anyways i would just try and make a round of posting in here and i would request for another payout

Now that I know that the maximum post we can make in here is 30 post per day. I just realize that my posting in here is below par as I only post 20 post three times a week. That's only 60 post per week compare to the maximum post of 210 post per week. now I decided to post at least half of that and that is 105 post total per week. I will try to post 26 post four times a week to reach 104-105 post a week. I think half the maximum is a good average post.

for me i will try to post 30 posts everyday, since that is the maximum amount i think that is good if we maximize our pontetial here, also if we keep focused to post in this forum we can reach that 30 easily, but today i find few activiites from some users of this forum.

I would try to prioritize this site even more so I just hope that I would have the focus on posting on the site. As of now I am just feeling making a lot of post but not more than the limitations per day. The important thing is we are still allowed making 30 posts daily. And that's a lot of post already.

Now that I know that the maximum post we can make in here is 30 post per day. I just realize that my posting in here is below par as I only post 20 post three times a week. That's only 60 post per week compare to the maximum post of 210 post per week. now I decided to post at least half of that and that is 105 post total per week. I will try to post 26 post four times a week to reach 104-105 post a week. I think half the maximum is a good average post.

Well, it is not a bad thing to see now, there is the limit to make posts everyday here. 30 posts every single day is not bad. As long as the Admin does not ban or reduce the points collected before. But, better to make by the system, the 31st post will not earn anything automatically. It will be better

I think it's easy to get full amount as long as you would follow the rules and would post well and not make short post. Maybe two or three liners post. So I am trying to avoid making short post which cause me to get deductions also before. So I just hope that I would be able to post nicely always on the site.

@riddick09 yes we should really note of the number of posts we make in a day here to avoid getting deductions during payout. Well, even when there was no daily limit to our posts, I hardly made up to 30posts per day except on certain days when I used to make up to 50posts per day and I did so when I missed some days of posting, therefore adjusting to the new rule won't be difficult for me.

I'm going to post and hope to reach 756 points right now and I'm hoping that on monday dmt will going to process and pays its members and I guess by that time I can reach another 500 points then I guess I can request payments at that time also. So I'm still hoping to earn 10 dollars total this month in dmt. I know admin is some how busy but still I know even if he is buys he still pay fast.

Although I cant make daily activities for the moment like before I am just happy to be active on the forum now and then or as time does allow for me to do so. I am just getting used to counting my posts on the forum since its something that I didnt have to do before. I am looking forward to payment processing that will hopefully happen soon.

This time, the payment on this lovely forum is taking longer than usual. My payment request is approved already for more than 2 weeks ago. I believe everything on this forum will run fine and the payment will still run smoothly here. I will keep making posts on this forum while waiting for the payment