Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I'm enjoying my activity on this site now. The only thing I just find it hard to submit a post when I am using a tablet so I ended up sometimes refreshing the page and submitting it again and so when it gets posted I would refresh the page so as to make sure that it was not posted twice. So I would need to be careful with unintentional double post.

i worked in many forum but such kind of forum i don't get. i am so much surprised about their responsibility. i think digitalmoneytalk.com is the best forum site in forum posting site. specially the admin and moderator is so much active and they always help us with their activity. in some forum i talk about digitalmoneytalk.com . i am also paid from here and will request for my second payout. they alert me and i also try my best to right my post and moderate my post. my believe is that this time my post is moderate.

Finally I reach my 500 points target in here today. I will going to request payments in here. I hope I will be paid before the end of the month. So far my activity in here is good. Although I still don't get what I want as I want to post in here daily as I can. But same time I'm happy that I balance my time in posting in ptp forums and trading. And that's why I have not really post regularly in here since I do trade.

Wow, you really doing always have 500 points including in dmt. Currently, I have my payout request approved so if I'm able to have another 250 points by next week then, I will able to have 500 points payout request. Actually, I'm impressed to see many activities in different sections in dmt.

I just feel that the site is starting to be more like a part of my system or being that I am getting more comfortable and more relaxed posting on the site as well. I do think that I would be able to be more active on the site now that I am getting more used to posting on the site. So I think that the more I get to be active here the more it becomes like natural to post here daily and I don't need to force myself.

For my sake I just hope that payment processing does not happen soon because I have not been able to accumulate a good amount of points as yet. I know that its my fault that I wasnt able to make some posts on the forum on a regular basis in here but I would really like to receive payment with the next batch of payments that are going to be made.

My payment request has been approved so I am just so happy. So would just need to be more active on the site as well so I hope you guys would be more active on the site also as I have noticed that the the activity on the ptp section is not doing well lately. This is still one of the best forum we have now. So I don't see any reason why we should not post here daily. I would post as much as possible as I can here.

I can see that there are now much good activities in here this days and i believe that the modes are been working so much better that is why the members are been motivated to make posts this days the more,,well after i am done with most of the PTP sites that kept me buy,i will prioritise this forum soon.

I'm just so happy that the site is loading pretty fast on my end for now so I don't have any problem on making post on the site. As usually I would have slow loading so I would make slow posting also. Anyway you would see making more effort into making better post and getting more focused here because I do feel that the site is one of the best forum we have now.

Another payment processing has just happened on the forum yesterday which would make it twice for this month already and its not even month end as yet. I am happy that payment processing is really improving and hope that it keeps on being this way moving forward. I also received the 15 cent sign up bonus for the offer admin had in here yesterday.

Another payment processing has just happened on the forum yesterday which would make it twice for this month already and its not even month end as yet. I am happy that payment processing is really improving and hope that it keeps on being this way moving forward. I also received the 15 cent sign up bonus for the offer admin had in here yesterday.

that is good and it seems many people now back and active here, i am aiming to make 150 points here before request my points, and it seems that i will do that thing today, as i see in PTP section and Payment processor section many posters that active and keep making posts.

Now that is really good to see and it would even better if more members were to be active on the forum more regularly. This is what I plan to do myself as I really miss earning in here and feel jealous whenever I see payment proofs from other members knowing I could be on that list of cleared payments too...lol

I've got my second payment from DMT forum and no cuts at all, I was very excited because by posting mods that I give is not bad so there is no point reduction, thanks mods I'll try to do my best posts on this site provides and hopefully in the days post I gave better than posting yesterday so no point deduction. greetings successful

hopefully what you expect will happen buddy, while we wait for payments that are still in the process rather than waste time better to leave posts or threads on this forum so if we had entered a payment request into account we can request another payment so post time that we provide will not be felt long.

I got paid more or less after a week I request payments so I guess you need to wait a little more longer since this site has just paid. Usually in my experience this site is paying twice a month. So maybe next week you will going to get paid in here. I'm still far from my target 500 points in here but I'm hoping that I can reach 500 points in the first week of november then cashout in 3rd week of November more or less.

i was able to make another set of post in here today.i was able to post 50 post and i hope to return to the program in 2 days time,i really dont know the program have being kinda quiet in last couple of days,the program is not as active as if use to be.am hoping to be paid inhere in few days ,though my request have not been approved yet

I am looking forward to making that 50 points myself on the forum since I really need to up my activities on the forum after a long time of not earning in here. I am wondering if admin will be introducing any signup offers again in the near future because even if the amounts may look small they do make a difference to your funds.

I have to make a lot of post also as I have not been able to post here lately. It's a good idea to bring more active now that I see more activity would I would be able to reach my goal much faster. So I would try to focus on the site now. Maybe making 25 post would be enough for me to earn nicely again on the site as well.

I have to make a lot of post also as I have not been able to post here lately. It's a good idea to bring more active now that I see more activity would I would be able to reach my goal much faster. So I would try to focus on the site now. Maybe making 25 post would be enough for me to earn nicely again on the site as well.

I too was inactive here at DMT from the past few months but as I am back now, I can start of my posting campaign once again and expects some quick payments from our admin. Its months since I last requested a withdrawal here and I am very eager to request another payment here at DMT as soon as possible :)

this is a very good community. wish associates can discover more promoters for this community. i want to focus on the community more only that of my slowly relationship lately. i can't publish that much and that often. wish to publish here again a lot soon when i have better relationship. and when i haev much time also.

Again my target is not meet. I want to reach 500 points before the end of the month but right now its already October 27 and I only have 300 points. I still need 200 points and that means its going to take me 10 day to reach my 500 points goal in here. I hope I can and I hope that starting today I'm going to make good income in here. But I guess since I have lots of multitasking to do I can say I can only do my best for now.

i think you have more than enough to request payout. at least you can be active on the site as well without much problem. sometimes i can make only few post . i am planning to post here daily now. at least 5 post at least when i am very much busy. i think other members just do the same just make few post when they are too busy but at least they still visit the site. but my aim is to make like 25 post daily . hopefully i can do that as well.