Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

As discovering dmt, in the top 20 posters, i just found out very few posts made by the members. And of course, i am included to the top poster as of now. But knowing about the post counts i can still be able to be closer and reach the top poster. Really need to be active a little bit with active members too.

As discovering dmt, in the top 20 posters, i just found out very few posts made by the members. And of course, i am included to the top poster as of now. But knowing about the post counts i can still be able to be closer and reach the top poster. Really need to be active a little bit with active members too.

You have to reply to that contest thread to be eligible to participate in Top poster contest as till that time your entry wont be counted in the contest

Regarding whether you can win that or not, that does not matters much as even if you dont win the contest you will be paid for your post

So definitely you can give a try:)

well, I would have tried and win the contest as there is three chances to win, until third place, but since the admin decided that DMT Staff won't be counted as the participants of the top poster contest, I respect the admin's decision and drop out of the contest, it's still exciting to know who will be wining that attractive prizes, in that contest that will be ending by the end of September, 2011.

I'm happy no matter who is the winner will be in here. Although I don't join the contest and I know I will not going to win as I only post twice to three times a week in DMT. But right now I'm trying to post more to earn more and to reach my 5 dollars goal. Because if I can reach 5 dollars worth of post then I will request for payments.

Well, I guess you have been so very active in this forum my friend and perhaps admin had seen that you have already earned too much from this forum, anyways as the admin said, you are a stuff of DMT so you can't participate in here. I just registered to participate in it, I hope that I am still in:D

Well, I guess you have been so very active in this forum my friend and perhaps admin had seen that you have already earned too much from this forum, anyways as the admin said, you are a stuff of DMT so you can't participate in here. I just registered to participate in it, I hope that I am still in:D

Mate, you were right. The staffs of the admin in dmt are excluded in the forum contest. So we are good to go for participating. Just wonder why budado aren't convinced to join, there is nothing to lose in that contest. Well, happy that i am in the participants now of the top poster contest but just curious how will the update of the post counts will be done.

well, the mod, Juzfinal will give us updates frequently, regarding the top three positions,

and what is important is the time available for anyone to spend on the forum as long as possible,

if you can't spend more, you can't post more, thus no use of entering the top poster contest.

actually this contest, top poster started around a week ago, but the current status of the top posters is not more than around 70 posts,

that is very poor activity, the admin has announced great prizes worth $75,

so I think we should give our best in contribution to the forum, so that the purpose of the contest will be served to some extent, at least !

@bringpeace

good luck to you as well, we would like to see the same competitive spirit among members,

since there is another three weeks only for the end of the contest and members required to participate and try to post more within this limited time to win any of the three positions.

@yogesh

don't worry about that, one thing I can assure you that PW can be exchanged to LR and that too with as low charges as affordable,

since I know few exchanger programs that also accept PW and pay us LR or AP, anything in exchange, with low fees, but the condition is $20 minimum to exchange, I remember.

actually this contest, top poster started around a week ago, but the current status of the top posters is not more than around 70 posts,

that is very poor activity, the admin has announced great prizes worth $75,

so I think we should give our best in contribution to the forum, so that the purpose of the contest will be served to some extent, at least !

Yes, well i agree. But as we know that few days just passed and there still time to make good number of post. Dont worry i will be the one who will be the top competitor but not really sure to be top poster. :D

Well I also try to be active in this forum as much as I can like you guys in here I would also want to win in the contest but if ever I don't win it at least I have tried and I also was able to make post and reached minimum payout in this forum because of the on going contest :D

Well participants goal are the same. We all want to win that is why we join in the dmt contest. It is matter of who really deserving and determined to be the top posters this month. I see three purpose of the top poster contest.

- we earn from our post

- we might earn in the contest

- and we contribute in the forum :D

The counts have been updated and so far I was so surprised that I am tied up on 2nd place in this contest and so I need to make some more activities of post from this forum. Well I am really excited about that outcome of this contest as everything will get tougher this time :D

Well, why you will not surprise you even posted most of the ptp forums threads so therefore you have good number of posts. By the way, i just posted in the threads that i joined and i think that i cannot make good discussion in the threads or sites that i did not joined. :D

Its not much time here since I started to post at DMT and guess what, I just love this forum. We not only earn good amount for our posts here at DMT but we can also have a lot of fun here. Moreover, there are several contests available at DMT to participate in which gives DMT members additional chances of winning some extra income with DMT.