Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You earn when someone loose

yogeshwartyagi

well, we are earn on market due to make accurate prediction. while we are has no chance to make profit when we are trade blindly. or implement gambling in trading. forex is zero sum game. if we are lose, others who make accurate prediction get the money. we are sell and buy currencies. we are losing money when we are loss and we take the money when we are make profit in trading.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's the reality. That is the rule of trading forex. If there are only 2 traders active. Then it is you, and there's another one. You would realize, when you win another one will lose. Is it possible both of you win the trade?

Totally false assumption. In forex trading we do trade as speculators. But theirs only few of us. In forex trading the main market is exchange. That's why its called foreign exchange. One currency is exchange to another. For example. If I have euro and I want US dollars I will going to exchange my EURO to US dollars. So who going to loss with that? No one. Because the other one want EURO and the other one want US dollars. they just exchange it. Every body is satisfied.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the main reason a lot of people associate Forex with gambling. There is no way a trader wins if not from another trader's losses and bad trade. Then, since there are many losers in the business, it will make the best sense when a trader strives for the knowledge and understand how to trade so as to avoid that much losses.

yes, not a few people who think that forex is gambling. whereas the loss in forex is a natural thing because forex is difficult for us to predict with precision. we must be able to accept loss gracefully so that we are able to trade with a maximum

Is that not exactly the same thing? :)

The whole thing revolves around someone losing money for someone else to make profit because the initial money has to come from somewhere.

Totally false. Its because you don't understand what is forex trading is all about. In forex you will see that you have two currencies paired together. For example eur/usd. Now If you going to open buy position you are having US dollars and you want to buy Euro and if you open sell position you have euro and you want to have US dollars. So the facts remain that you are holding another currency. You just exchange it. Loses happen only to those who speculates. A trade who open a position but not actually wanting to exchange one currency to another but hoping that the price will go its way and earn from it. Not actually want to exchange it.

Seems right but i wonder if the other traders that we trade with feeling loss, there are someone who willingly to buy one currency with the bigger price because they are really in need. So i think that earn when someone loss still valid but maybe for someone who mistakenly placed their positions and loss the money.

Seems right but i wonder if the other traders that we trade with feeling loss, there are someone who willingly to buy one currency with the bigger price because they are really in need. So i think that earn when someone loss still valid but maybe for someone who mistakenly placed their positions and loss the money.

Market is very liquid. Theirs really no losers in here. The only one who loses in here are speculators. Forex is a market were we exchange our currency. For example. If you have US dollars and you want Euro you exchange your US dollars to Euro. So were is the loss in their? But online traders like me who do speculate actually bet that the price will go on our favor and when its not then we loss.

Market is very liquid. Theirs really no losers in here. The only one who loses in here are speculators. Forex is a market were we exchange our currency. For example. If you have US dollars and you want Euro you exchange your US dollars to Euro. So were is the loss in their? But online traders like me who do speculate actually bet that the price will go on our favor and when its not then we loss.

Are you speculator? Do you think speculator/traders only you and me? There are a lot of people out there that trade also or i can say speculate. They speculate and win, some of even most loss. But in other time it will be change, in fact it does not change someone loss while we earn money, or we loss and those big instuition make more bucks into their pocket.

• 8 months later...
We don't earn while the others suffering loss, well maybe in dealing desk broker that is really happen but in non dealing desk broker, you and the broker are the one who make profit if you make profit, and brokers really love to see you to make profit.

• 4 weeks later...

This is always the way that Forex moves and it is the smarter trader that takes the success. The way a particular trader is losing will be the way the other trader will win and if someone wants to be on the advantaged position, what it will take is for the person to learn how to make it work out well for him or her and that is the best way to go when we must endeavour to be on top of our game.

• 2 months later...

Based on my knowledge and experience, you earn when someone lose their money is happening only in dealing desk broker, actually that someone is broker, in NDD maybe it exist but that is because forex is so big people have their own interest, some people want to keep their currency or sell it but big bankers usually trying to hold theirs.

• 2 weeks later...

Well to be honest there are some people that lose their money while we also earn at the same time. Even in NDD broker people lose their money too because they have interest by buy USD or other currency that they think will give them more profit, In fact long term traders also vulnerable to this matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Well to be honest there are some people that lose their money while we also earn at the same time. Even in NDD broker people lose their money too because they have interest by buy USD or other currency that they think will give them more profit, In fact long term traders also vulnerable to this matter.

Yeah some of them losses while we earn, or when we exchange currency someone think the price is rise and trying to buy while we sell ours thinking that the price will fall. In the end we are the one who right and that trader lose. Well, that scenario could happen since everything in forex is anonymous.

• 2 weeks later...

If central bank also included then it means someone doesn't loss while we earn. But if a trader that you make a deal is also speculator then it means that you make profit while the other speculators loss whole of their capital. But i don't flinch my own heart to this kind of issue, this is just a nature of forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone out there make money from forex but i lose and vice versa is a normal thing in forex, this is not a big deal because there are a lot of retail traders out there that try their own fortune, the result is various which lead to something like this. It is not a gambling it is just business.

It is not necessary rule that when we win it is due to any loss of others. It is reality that at the same time many of us are getting profit and many face loss.  Ups and downs of trading has to face for every trader. We loose or get profit as per our abilities. No body is responsible for it . We should not wait for anyone's loss for profit taking.

Yes i agree with you some people will identify this issue with gambling well that is just the fact of life or the way foreign exchange, not all can be success while the others may obtain more profit and living well. Ups and Downs exist in forex also not to mention this business is high risk so still be careful with what may happen.

I personally dont beleived in this concept because from what I know the forex market is just like that so you need to always do your analysis right and dont expect to gain from others loss which is so dangerous

You have right not to believe it skyrock but there is someone out there that lose their own money and you get profit and maybe vice versa where they make huge pill of money while you loss all of your account. It doesn't make forex as gambling but that is just the fate of this business, somebody win the others loss.

• 4 years later...

Now is an ideal opportunity to reveal another significant second in margin trading. If the strategy a trader follows, doesn't work and the trader begins to lose money, he/she may in the long run get to the meaningful part, when a specific bit of the store might be lost. The trader encounters the alleged margin call. This is a circumstance when their margin falls underneath half beneath the compulsory upkeep margin. On the off chance that a margin call happens, the broker requires the customer to store an extra measure of money so the account is restored to or over the base support margin, which permits the customer to keep trading. This is a protection for the broker that the trader would overall pay his/her obligation.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...