Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You earn when someone loose

yogeshwartyagi

Remember in forex money comes from nowhere:

this is truth of forex trading that you only earn when some one loose, and when you loose someone earns

So your trades should be better and more planned based on good strategy. Because if you are in better half you will earn and those in worst half will loose.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@yogesh

I agreed with you, there is always a balance number between buyer and seller. So if I place a sell order and close my trade as a profit then my profit is come from other people stop loss, and vice versa.

That's true that every our trade must be analysis first with all the current market condition, if meet the open position criteria then we can enter the market comfortably.

winzpc

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Yep that's right because the transaction in forex trading is between two parties that believe a pair will go in opposite direction. If the trade goes in favour of one trader , then the other loses and vice versa. The broker therefore plays a role by bringing the two parties together.

• 5 weeks later...

Honestly,that seem funny to me.So,when someone lose,i gain and if i loose another person gain money.It is now a game of you loose i gain.I did expect everyone to win at the same time.Well,this is an advice that we need to take into consideration and thank you for sharing it here.

more like gambling lol, but in a good way because with forex we need some strategies when we want to trade in forex, and for the one who have bad move in forex they could get so much loss and the money we get actually come from the other forex who loss the money, right?

Yeah really looks like a gambling game as when we do loose, someone gains as the money dont come from heaven but come in between the traders. So thats a good plus for experience traders as they would know how to lay their strategy inorder to win profit in trading forex

• 6 months later...

Well, it is always to be like this one, when we get the profit, then someone lose the money. But, in fact, the most who gets the money is the broker. Because more people is losing money on the forex market. In this way here, we do not need to be afraid to make money on forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it is always to be like this one, when we get the profit, then someone lose the money. But, in fact, the most who gets the money is the broker. Because more people is losing money on the forex market. In this way here, we do not need to be afraid to make money on forex trading.

that is true and also maybe like that, but since we cannot go depth into this one since that is broker secrets and many people only do speculation we don't know the truth, but in fact many trader that loss rather than the one that get profit from every trading that they did, and in fact broker always earn in every trading position that we open, even the result is good or bad

We can just say that in the case of having win and loss idea and profit and loss. That's why there's balance and forex trading needs and designed to have balance. So, when a trader got profits there are losses in some but we don't know who are they or how great their losses will be because it depends. But then, we don't really need to know about that but to just focus on making profits.

It's the balance. It's like the tug of war. The two sides are in profit and loss. So once there is profit there will loss somewhere else. So, we can't think that forex will going to have losses or the brokers as well since they can gain profits always in the spreads they assigned. Anyways, what we need to focus is to have risk management and more of profits as we don't want to have losses.

indeed when we do we do not want a trading loss but hoped to profit, but to gain an advantage in trade is very difficult because although gains have we got in the trade but also the loss on the other hand we get so we have to find a way to make profits must greater than the losses that we have, in this situation a lot of traders, including me who ended up taking a foolish risk by letting losses run while the gains we close, and ultimately the loss is even greater than the benefits that we get

Yes you are right i strongly agree with you friends . forex will not distribute money for free they take from the people who is loss and give to the person who are in profits and that is the way the forex will be working . so nothing we can do we should be good enough to gain or loss . do not think about the money once you have invested in forex .

• 3 weeks later...

It's a business. It's the financial world there will be success and failure and there will be who got profits and losses in their trading.There's definitely better to think of the number rather that money we've invested in Forex and we can think as well that Forex risky trading will eventually put our emotions in high and it can influence our trading. So, we are aiming for more profits and trying to not have much losses.

i think this is realistic, from what i see from the first time i do trade in forex, some people can loss while only few that get success or in progfit from what they spend, and since forex is dynamic market i don't have anything to say since i think that traders already know about this thing, some people can earn money for today but in the next day they loss theirs instantly or gradually. but i think it doesn't matter because it is the risk of what we do in forex. we gain someone loss, and when we loss someone gain money

earning and loosing is very common in forex and since there are people who earn daily through forex and there are some people who do not earn any thing in forex and they also loos money so forex will be circulating the lost money towards the traders who are in profits and that is how the business will be running with out any fail

Well, it is too complicated to see the ratio between win and lose. But in forex trading as I know here, the ratio to lose money is more than to win the money here. Also, the party who will always win in Forex trading is just the broker and the future company

Well, it is too complicated to see the ratio between win and lose. But in forex trading as I know here, the ratio to lose money is more than to win the money here. Also, the party who will always win in Forex trading is just the broker and the future company

haha that is totaly true, no matter who loss who win between trader who trade their money, broker will get profit from every trading activity so that is why mostly brokers try to make their trader to do frequent trading activity, even like that we should thank for them because now mostly people can earn from forex, but in fact ratio of loss still higher and we cannot deny it

That's why I can see that Forex broker is just purely a business it is not their concern whether we become successful or not because it's our responsible to be. Just always remember that if there is a winner then there is a loser, but we shouldn't take it that way because even you lose, you still get something from it the "experience".

That's why I can see that Forex broker is just purely a business it is not their concern whether we become successful or not because it's our responsible to be. Just always remember that if there is a winner then there is a loser, but we shouldn't take it that way because even you lose, you still get something from it the "experience".

in fact that is what truly happen :D, in forex there will be someone that loss and get profit, that is something that we cannot deny, but based on some research the ratio of traders that loss their money are bigger rather than who get profit from their trading activity, so we must aware of it too, and be careful when we trade our money