Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Determination is also important because you know if you are determine then for sure you will not get distracted especially that can get distracted easily online as we just type some address on the address bar then browser then we lose our focus. That's you will really need to manage your time well and focus on your target.

Exactly,determination really matters,most especially for me that doesn't really have knowledge about forex,for me to be able to make posts in GFT,I would have to be determined and focused so that I won't be distracted,once I loose focus,I would not be able to make posts in the forum

Exactly,determination really matters,most especially for me that doesn't really have knowledge about forex,for me to be able to make posts in GFT,I would have to be determined and focused so that I won't be distracted,once I loose focus,I would not be able to make posts in the forum

I think we're feeling the same but in all Forums that I am posting with that once I lose my focus then I will get distracted and will not able to do my posting activity as I need to motivate myself to get back posting in here. Well, who knows that before this year ends the Admin will process your payment request in here.

Yes, that's for sure, but this is not the priority of the Admin because perhaps there are just few members in here who are actively posting in here and he may also know that there are just few payment request in here because we're actually thinking why the Admin didn't clear the payment request when there are just few of it.

Maybe we should just make sure that we find the motivation from within despite the current circumstances on the forum. There are a number of forums that are experiencing some issues on my list and now I must choose where I would rather be active even though not that much because I would eventually get paid. I choose to be active here.

GFT like many other Nick Forums is experiencing difficulty. Unfortunately, this forum does not have a strong follower-base that can maintain activity even though payouts may be complicated at the moment like in EP, and that is the reason for the complete lack of activity here. I hope, Nick finds a way around the problem with this forum and make GFT stronger than it is now.

Every forum does go through its ups and down at one point or another. I dont there is one forum that has had everything running smoothly all the time. As much as we dont like it, we look at the reputation of the admin to guide on whether to be active on not and so far I remain active here.

We are fine to wait a month but more than that. It's already worrisome to have continue our activity and the best is to have our payment and just keep on the updates and focus in other forums for awhile while they cleared payouts we can get back and that's better than keep on posting but no payments yet.

This may not be a bad thing to do on the forum since there is not payment processing processing until now. Its just hard to get members to be motivated to continue their posting activities while there is no payments that are being processed to give them encouragement.

There is nothing so special with this forum here. I see this forum is not too popular until today. But, hopefully in the coming year 2013, the Admin of this forum can make this forum more popular like other good forum here. Well, because we need good Paid to Post forum in the business

I'm just hoping that there would be more activities on the site as well as I think I would like to see an improvement on the site. So I'm going to try my best so I will be able to participate on the discussion on the site as well. I know that the delay on payment is making some members disappointed but I think I would not have to worry about that.

The fact that its mainly forex discussions that are happening in here is what is deterring members from becoming active on the forum. What we fail to realise though is that with post rates of 4 cents per post, it would be worth posting here now and then and getting a decent payment.