Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

Stability is one thing that attract members to low earning sites like this because we assume that there wouldnt be any problems with regards to payment processing. Of course their budget for payouts is somewhat small as compared to other forums with high post rates. It therefore begs the question of whether there was enough funding from the beginning. But I dont think that it will require a lot to get things on track in here.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are just two reasons; the Admin may be just busy and it's a shortage of funds because as we know the Admin is also need financial support paying the domain and hosting. Some members still posting in here in a daily basis as they would earn earn additional.

i have not posted on this day.maybe by tomorrow i may post if some one would make a reply on my last post. as this day i have noticed this morning that no one replied on my last post. but for me i am not excited to post on the site even if i get to earn some extra money here.

It's really good to see your payment proof in here chardyme that you still have managed to reach 200 points in here despite the rates are extremly low in here. But seeing your payment proof seems not enough for me as It just came out fast on my mind thinking to post in here, now it was gone.

Yeah I was even expecting that the forum would pay around 3rd week of the month and we are only on around the first week of the month of June and I have already received payment in here, I am glad to have requested payment early

I suppose this would be a good suprise because your were not even expecting to be paid as soon as it was done. Its way better than having to wait for your payment and find that there are delays. Hope that it hasnt messed up your targets.

I only have 40 points in here that is worth 40 cents only. I'm hoping that I can earn another 2 dollars worth of post in here this month but its seems impossible to reach already. I'm hoping that with the right timing I can post daily in here. The reason why I say with the right timing is that I have lots of ptp forum to post into and the only way to make good money is to post daily.

But for sure if you keep being active in here then you will be able to reach the minimum payout in here even you just have 40 points right now in here. There are still some poster who are being active in here despite the low posting rate in here.

As long as there are other poster that are able to make their own posts here and there on the forum it would be much better. This way you will always find updates to the threads so it wont be harder since you wont have to look for threads.

It would be to the advantage of the forum to payout much quicker indeed because the fact that it has to take a long time to make a decent amount of earnings and then have to wait for a longer time to receive payment is not good. The processing time is quite long if that is the case.