Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

Yeah, it would certainly be a welcome surprise if the forum would end up clearing payments some day especially since the amounts in here are high amounts with a minimum of $5 for requests. I dont count on getting any surprises myself since I do not have any pending payment request because I didnt get to 500 points.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here as I never used to be active in here, but right members can't do nothing, but perhaps just see what will happen in here, but of course never expect right because if you are still expecting to be paid when you don't that is just frustrating.

I was actually active but I just didnt get to the 500 point that has now been set as the minimum amount to request for payment. I did get close to 100 points which is where I was thinking of cashing out since the minimum used to be 100 points until it was changed all of a sudden.

Yes, I guess I would be even more disappointed if I had been more active in here because I would have had to invest 5 times more than I have done at the moment. Its actually even worse because it isnt easy to make posts on the forum since there wasnt good posting activities most of the time.

Even though pace will be as well a lesser amount of although i nevertheless tried using for being productive and I've spend rather a lot time period recently although only am competent to help to make 35 threads recently. I have'nt actually noticed these kinds of slower internet site i need to hold out too long possibly in order to submit so they can available some sort of carefully thread.

I don't think if what you talking was real creating 35 threads recently that was a lot and as we all know that this Forum has stopped from paying, it's been for several months, we can't say that it's just a delay because the Admin didn't even active.

This member is clearly spamming the forum from what it seems so I doubt that he's even registered on the forum in the first place. It would be hard to create 35 threads on any forum now especially on a PTP because there may be rules in place restricting the amount threads per day to counter spam.

But he may be right since from what I know that the admin is not strict. So he may be able to make a lot of threads on the site. I don't know if the admin is enforcing any rules on the site. The only I know the admin has is the rules on requesting payout. But anyway I don't think that the admin is paying so I don't think that the admin would bother about the spamming on the site as well.