Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

I have just registered yesterday and already made some posts on the forum. I also received the 30 cents bonus which I had forgotten about. I am already anxious and keep checking for updates as I do have some free time now but I will take it easy and check every few days for updates.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good to hear. I will go by to the forum later on today to see if there are any replies to my posts and make my posts if there is. It looks like I might just get to the first 100 points much quicker if there are any activities and then maybe hold off a bit. I am eager to get to the first 100 points here but havent really thought of what will happen beyond that.

I will try to make some post here again. I don't remember when I made some posts on the site. Maybe last week, I just hope that the admin is still paying so that i would not be disappointed. I remember I have requested payment here but i have not received the payment yet. So I hope that I would receive it soon.

I see that you have over 200 points on the forum. I didnt realize that you had requested for a payout already and just thought that you maybe just wanted to increase your point count and request when you get to over 300. I think I will try to go for the 200 points before requesting.

I am not worried about payment for now and would not consider submitting my payment request anytime soon. I still need to accumulate 2 more dollars at the least before I decide to cashout which is why I am probably going to post for the whole month before I do so.

Yes, you don't need to stress yourself with the processing of payment in here because as I know the Forum has been proven many times you just need to maintain your posting activity in here because if you can maintain your posting activity in here then you can earn some good additional with your earnings in here.

It just depends on individual circumstances whether you can post here or not. I still prefer to make my posts now and then in here although of late I havent been able to consistently post here. Nontheless, whenever I get the time I will return to make one round and then concentrate on others.

Do you know if the minimum amount for payout has been increased in here because I heard that it has been increased to 500 points before you can cashout although I cant find anything on the threads in here. I sure hope that this is not the case because it would make it harder to earn from here as it would take longer to cashout.

I'm not happy with the site at all. So I am not planning to be back on the site again. I think I rather focus on the other forums. Even if the admin is still paying but i don't think I have the patience to reach the minimum payout on the site as well. So I would rather post in other forums where it's much easier to reach the minimum payout as well.

I see that the forum has released payments on the forum and the amount are really huge. This is something that I dont forsee happening to me in here as I dont prioritize the forum at the moment. If the post rate was better then I would probably be able to cashout at a higher amount of points but for now I just post maybe once or so a week.

I'm hoping that someone is going to post in ptp section in here. I'm just posting alone in here. lols. I want to post in hyip section also. But since this site has 1 cent rate its really frustrating and hard to post in here and hope that I can make good discussion post as most if not all poster in hyip section are proof of payments and in other sections theirs no activity.