Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not going to have here now good activity. That's the fate of the forum having low post rate and high minimum. No one will still continue to have forum posting with those offers. But then, if they become stable then, the forum will going to have lower and make it back to normal activity.

There is also the issue of pening payments that are already getting to 2 months. It not ideal for a forum that takes such a long time to reachp payout because of the high minimum requirements to take a long time to payout because it has two factors working against it.

That's the worst thing we can see on the site that there's pending payment on the site. So I think there's no reason for us to post on the site at all. That's why the members are not posting on the site at all. So I think that I have been trying to post here but the site has gotten more worst than before.

Admin would really need to make some positive changes on the forum so as to try to get some posting activities from members back. More advertising would really help because if there is more funding admin can afford to lower the payout minimum and clear payments in here.

The best that admin can try to do is to get more advertising for the forum so that there is more funds to pay members. If the minimum payout amount is lowered and there is no funding it will lead to having many pending payment requests on the forum with members constantly asking when they will be getting paid.

I'm surprise to see that supermod has login yesterday in here. But theirs still no payments until now. Theirs still pending payments since September and I don't know if theirs going to be paying this November. So far I'm frustrated with this site as I force my self to post 500 post in here hoping to earn 5 dollars only to find out later that its has pending payments since september.

Wow, payment processing at long last and that is quite a large amount to get from the forum. Its good that payments have been cleared in here because it was raising a big question mark on where the site is going. Unfortunately, the minimum payout amount is still high for me.

Its nice that its start paying again. But that payments is the pending payments dated september. The request of payments this October has not been approved yet. I hope i can get paid this coming december. In this case its seems I remember one ptp forums that has delays in payments for one month then two months and later on five months. I hope its not going to happen to bb also.

it seems to me that is the fate of the site right now. so i just hope that the site would not be another forum that slowly having problems till it have stopped paying totally. but with the recent payment proofs, i thought all pending payments were paid alreayd. so it is not yet paid then. only few payments were done. so i think i would not post again here.

Well as far as the payment has been started clearing I hope that the admin will try his possible best to make sure that he continue paying yes that is right and correct as well so lets hope that the payment will continue to be process on time as usuall and making us get back to our long suspend activity here.

I just see a payment proof from this forum and really huge amount though, I still not convinced simply because I can't make here good discussion or even will be easy or still have the same activity like before. It's obvious that it will be only for the members here if they will have payment proof posting only.

A few random posts would surely not hurt but the question is how long will it take you to get to minimum payout amount. At one points or another you will have to accelerate your posting in here if you want to earn from the forum because you will lose the motivation when you see that your points are low.

If you do random post in here how long do you think its going to take you to reach 500 post? me I post in here three times a week and its took me two months to reach 500 post in here and request payments and even though that I tried to post at least 10 post three times a week on regular basis and sometimes more. And if you do random post in here I'm sure you can only post less.

Yeah, its just better to concentrate on the forum or not at all because the target minimum payout amount is rather high. You will hardly be motivated to post here even if its randomly because everytime you look at the target it will look to be quite far. Maybe in time the admin will reconsider reducing the minimum amount.

All request of payments this October is still not been paid until now. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here but same time I'm just worried that all request of payments done last month is still not been process and approved. So in short theirs will be no payment this December. Or maybe payments if ever their is will be done next year already.

It would appear that the payments would eventually be cleared out but the main thing is when to expect that they are going to be cleared out by the forum. Since there there is a long delays by looking at the current requests I am not active but hopefully in time the situation will change and things will get better in here.