Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they are really paying and I have been paid as well but the posting activities mainly in the GPT section was not good enough for me to get good amount of posts to reach the minimum payout amount here

The rate in here is only 1 cent per post regardless what section you are posting. I think its better that we spend our time posting in as many section as possible to increase our earnings in here. Right now I earn between two to three dollars a month in here. For me that's a good income still. Its better than no earnings at all right now. And since theirs a lot of pending payments at least seeing I got paid even in forex-bb really make me happy.

nice forum, yesterday i see a lot of post that created by members here, but i am sure the low minimum payout also the low rate here makes some member who want to earn a lot will be forget about this site, but this site is good in my own eyes, sooner i will join here

yes dispit their low rate per post I still see this forum as the best forum to earn side money from daily for me i dont take them as my major source of earning online because what I normally do is just to make few post with them on daily basis with this I always be able to cashout my earning befor the end of the mount

At first I'm thinking of posting in here more often. But I realize that I will just going to spend 15 post every day in here at most. The reason is simple. its just to hard to post in here even if the activity is good simply because the rate is not. I know its hard to earn money in ptp forums.that's why its better to post more in a ptp that has higher rate also.

Some people take to post in here at their spare time while others like me love to posts few post per day in here,so I will love to say that its all abaut individual choice whether you want to make few post in here or at your apare time because talking abaut the lift of posting rate in here I dont think that the admin is ready to do something abaut it.

I don't know if its advisable but right now my plan is to reach 400 post and cashout when I reach 400 post in this way I can request payments and get 4 dollars in here. I don't know if its advisable or not. But theirs always a firs time in every thing right? My main object is to cashout in here once a month only and that cashout will be worth 4 dollars.

Oh, this is sad to see that starting the march 20 payout requests still have no latest updates or movements. Its nearly 1 month now in the forum no payouts. Seems we are seeing this as inactive in giving payments as of this moment. Weird, if they don't have advertisers or just the admin inactive.