Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too good to be true? Their rates are not that high - quite the contrary even. The forum doesn't look that appealing, but as they seem to be paying and have lots of different niches covered across their forums, I could take this one into consideration when looking for a new PTP forum for increased earnings.

I also request payments in here already. hoping to get 1 dollar in here maybe next week or two weeks from now. I still continue posting in here. I'm hoping that I'm going to earn 2 to 3 dollars in here this month of march. But its already 15th of march and I only cashout 1 dollar so lets see if I can even reach my second 1 dollar in here.

first i think this forum is a forex forum, but when i checked this forum i find out that they also have HYIP and PTC section well it is a good things for me, even the rate is low but at least i still think that i can get some earning from this forum, because activity is quite good here.

Still no movement in my request of payments. Maybe I'm just excited since its only few days ago when I request payments in here. I'm hoping that I can get my money next week or after two weeks more. If more than that. Then I think its going to be a concern in my side.

Too good to be true? Their rates are not that high - quite the contrary even. The forum doesn't look that appealing, but as they seem to be paying and have lots of different niches covered across their forums, I could take this one into consideration when looking for a new PTP forum for increased earnings.

Too good to be true ? There is nothing special about this site.Most of forum sites that deals with Forex Trading are using high rate for members posts.If you want to know about Forex Trading,it will be a good place to learn that.

Good that the admin is making payments to members.This will surely bring more people to join up and make post on the site.It is not hard to make post on the site and the rules and policy is not something that we will find hard to follow unlike other Forex discussion site.

Too good to be true ? There is nothing special about this site.Most of forum sites that deals with Forex Trading are using high rate for members posts.If you want to know about Forex Trading,it will be a good place to learn that.

the person who make post without visiting the site, LOL. better you check it carefully this site is not forex site and this site also have section for HYIP and even for GPT site, and i think you will be know about that unless you never see this site before make your own post