All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That's true and just a little patience in my part I'm sure I'm going to reach m 500 points target in here. I can't stop posting in here since I already have 400 points in here. So just few more 100 post and I'm good to request payments in here. from their once I request payments I will going to stop posting in here. theirs no way I'm going to waste my time posting in here after I withdraw.

At least you have something that you are looking forward to because in just a matter of time you would have reached the milestone of 500 points on the forum which will enable you to cashout. For some of us that are still on around 100 posts it is really discouraging to continue posting for now since the target seems a lot.

He is doing pretty well even of the site is hard place to earn from. So I have given up on the site. I may post here sometimes but I am not aiming to reach payout here. If I do reach payout good if not it doesn't matter at all. As I am just so busy with so many forums already anyway. So I don't have depend on the site to earn something from.

I'm really sure that at the end of the month I can reach more than 500 points in here. I'm going to continue posting until the end of the month then I'm going to request payments in here. I hope that I will going to get the full amount in here. I'm happy wiht the way I post and the way I earn in here before but since this site increase the minimum to 5 dollars the activity in ptp section just stop.

Atleast, that before the admin made increase of the minimum payout you made near to have it already. Its not easy now for the regular posters to have their payout because of 500 points minimum. Its somehow similar to MTV but in here they have only 1 cent post rate thus, it will be more difficult to set our posts.

It's good to know that budado is still posting in here that this is not the right time to stop posting in here when you are already nearing to reach the minimum amount to request in here and I think if you really targeting such amount of points then I think it's just okay to you what happened with the changed with the minimum amount to request.

I believe that the site would survive and last a very long time. But I don't think that they would be a very good forum as I don't think that the members would prioritize this site at all. But at least the site is doing well somehow. So I think I would post only when I just feel like to. But first now I don't feel like posting here.

Atleast, that before the admin made increase of the minimum payout you made near to have it already. Its not easy now for the regular posters to have their payout because of 500 points minimum. Its somehow similar to MTV but in here they have only 1 cent post rate thus, it will be more difficult to set our posts.

I wish that admin could have somehow given us a heads up because I was ready to cashout from the forum when the new rules where introduced. The least he could have done is to say that all those that have reached minimum points can cashout within a specific period and then those that come after will be affected by the new rule.

yes i also think so, the number of very low rate how much time we spend to get $ 1. better to follow other forum sites that pay more than this, 100 posts only get $ 1, if at least 100 other forum posts we can get $ 2 rose minimal. I am not interested to participate in a site that just spending time wasted.

Well, its not really going to be interesting and also not to have the ability to be motivated in the forum posting. Just the idea that why we will have posting if we find it not worthy since we pay for electricity, for our food, internet connection. Thus, we should already know that its not really worth if we just have low post rate.

Indeed, because we may just waste of our time in here as we may need to spend more of our time in here. And it may really take time before you can accumulate 500 points in here as you will not have any good posting activities in here as you may find it hard motivating yourself to post in here.

I just try to post here when I just feel like to. So I would just post when I have the time and when I do its just a small amount of posts and so I do enjoy my activity here because I didn't pressure myself to reach a goal as I don't have any goal on the site at all. So for me I'm just posting just for fun although I would not expect to reach payout that way with the payout here so high and I just hope a bit more than 100 points

I'm so near to my goal of 500 points in here. I will going to request payments in here right away after I reach my 500 points target in here. I now decided to stop posting in here if I going to reach my goal points in here. the reason is very simple. I just can't post in ptp forum that has 1 cent rate per post and had captcha. I don't mind the rate but I do mind because its has 500 points minimum to withdraw and its has captcha.

yeah he is just so close to the payout and so he should continue to post. anyway, he should to post even after he made payment request and not just stop posting on the site. as he is enjoying the site i think. for me the site is not that boring. but tit is just that the lack of activity and the high payout makes me think a lot if i should continue posting on the site as well. so i hope that i would see the admin bring the payout lower.

If he is enjoying the site then maybe he should not request just yet. If he submits his payment request in here then it would probably be more discouraging to keep on posting while thinking of the target of 500 points that you need to accumulate before you cashout. It may just be better to request at 600 or more for example than to have to wait to get to 500 points again.

Indeed I should just post here only when I enjoy posting qne I don't have to force myself to make a lot of post on the site since I don't think it is easy to earn on the site anymore. It is just a waste of time to post here more. But I would enjoy posting then I guess it's not bad just to keep on posting on the site just for fun.

I suppose that if you manage to motivate yourself to post here whenever you can with the realisation that its still a long way to go with till you request a payment in here you will be better off since you wont hurry yourself. At least you will be still accumulating some points in here at the same time even though you wont get there quickly.

My request of payments in here is still pending. theirs still no payments since september 17. This is something wroing with this site right now. I guess I make the wrong choice of continuing posting in here. But finally I stop posting in here and I have 500 points pending payments in here. If this site pays I will still not going to post in here anymore. I'm just going to wait to get paid and forget about it.

precisely once your decision to leave the site, because if we continue to follow this forum site would be a waste of time and effort without good cooperation on payment of the moderators on this site. we better find a better forum and still can be trusted to pay its members rather than waiting for the decision are not clear.

Its not really a waste of time but rather discouraging because when you look at the target its like climbing the Kilimajaro Mountain because its too high. Its possible to do it if you are patient enough to post on the forum but it will take you a long time before you can reach the minimum amount.