Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

Seems the forum has just released payment requests after some time here. I just in another forum members getting paid around 3 dollars for their posting activities which is quite good considering most people consider this forum a low earner.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed that was a good earniings in here perhaps it tool him more than a month to reach that 300 points in here because as we know there were just few active members in here, and also the activities are not good at all but it just really good for those who are still posting in here.

Indeed that was a good earniings in here perhaps it tool him more than a month to reach that 300 points in here because as we know there were just few active members in here, and also the activities are not good at all but it just really good for those who are still posting in here.

I was quite excited to see that payment proof that I actually thought that the members may have been to accomplish it in just one month.I suppose that you are right because it would have been harder to accomplish because of the posting activities in one month.

Yes, it's really good to know that this Forum pay its members again so which means they will be motivated again in here accumulating points so they just need to keep their good activities in here if they want to earn in here as there are some members who are posting daily in here.

yes, the recent payments will serve as a motivation to members to remain active on the forum. The good thing is that it will also encourage other posters who are not yet members of the forum to consider being active because of seeing the payment proofs.

I still need to take a look at the actual activities on the forum to make a decision. For me its either Lotoftalks or Forex-bb and for now LOT does not seem to have a lot of posting activities. The advantage for LOT though is faster payment processing as opposed to the way it currently is in here.

I will go for forex-bb because when there is a changes with LOT then it might be hard for you to post but in FOREX-BB the Admin seems doesn't have any plan to make a changes in here as you can post with the GPT section, and there is no limitation with the posting activities in here.

I see your points and obviously there are more sections where one can post to here than they would have at LOT. I still need time to go around to the forum and see the type of activities there. I feel the gap left by some forums now and need to supplement these earnings.

I forgot to request payments in here. I'm going to request payments in here right now and hope that I'm going to be paid this month. I know its really disappointing to post and earn in here because of the low rate but right now I think its better to post in here and spam the site and earn good money in here than posting in higher ptp forum rate that does not pay at all.

The fact that it is still paying makes it a good forum to post to in an effort to get additional earings from PTP. I have considered making my posts here and will probably start doing so in the new week and will see how much I earn here when admin makes payment processing.

Although the admin is offering low ptp rates, i'm still much interested and i've acummulated some posts last week but lately, i've not been active here because i'm always busy doing something else. My aim is to earn at least $3 from this forum monthly

Well, at least you seems satisfied with your posting activity in here even there are no good activities in here but the good thing is you can still earn some good additional in here as you just need to be more patient in here when posting as it might take some time before you can reach your goal in here.

i have already 67 points for now. i know it is just a small amount. it is not easy to reach payout or earn a good amount. so i don't have high expectations on the site. but at least it is very easy to post here. only that i hardly had time to post here lately. but i hope i can post here again daily now as i have done this day.

you are really active in here bro. i haven't make a single post in this forum since the beginning of this month. i have been busy with other forums with high rates since this one is offering low but i'm still motivated to post because processing in here is very fast so there is assurance of payment

i am not active lately. most points i have , was old points already. i just gained few points yesterday and i was not able to post here today. because i lack the time to post on the site and i think there was no new activity anyway so i can't actually make new post again.