Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

Well again, this forum is not really meant to be a forex based ptp forums, if you will visit the forum there are actually many sections that you can post here including the GPT section.

I think that the name of the PTP forum is quite misleading in the first place. It makes many people stay away thinking that it is an exclusively forex forum. I still havent found the time to post here and the post rate isnt encouraging for me either but I see that there are members who are active here which is good.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well again, this forum is not really meant to be a forex based ptp forums, if you will visit the forum there are actually many sections that you can post here including the GPT section.

I guess before this site is a forex forum but was been sold and the new admin is trying to make this site a hyip forum. I don't know its just my guess. Because I found two admin name but when I click I found out that its not active for few since last year. So its only show that those admin that I found is not active in this forum anymore.

The forum finally paid its members, and it seems that they are making payments at this day of each month, well next time I will be requesting for higher amount before I request for payment

I am quite sure that a lot of members must be happy that payment processing has been done in here. This place still does not seem attractive for me to join and post simply because of the low rate so I would rather spend activities on other forums in the meantime.

Well I have already more than 200 points in here but I am not requesting for payment yet as I will accumulate more points before I request payment and will cashout around second week of next month.

Share your advice or strategy for posting in here since the post rate is only one cent per post. You seem to be getting paid here often and I have also seen other members with huge payout amounts in the payments section.

All I do is post most of the time in the paid to post section and I also post on ptc section as well. There are also times that I make new threads which those posts count as 2 points rather 1 point for just replying.

Getting 2 points for creating threads is a good idea and is a good strategy to earn well in here. This way, you can supplement your posting with threads so it does seem like a lot of work when to actually reach payout.

This will surely give you an advantage over people that are simply posting because you will be getting paid double the post rate if you create threads. Good thing is that PTC sites open up everyday so you should have content to post on a daily basis.

I see what you mean. At the end of the day we need to prioritize on forums that pay well so that we can maximize our earnings and from what it seems you only post here every now and then. It still works to your favour because you are accumulating points in the process.

You will end up having additional earnings from here if you set your priorities. There are some people that do not much time to spend online and for those it would make sense if they decide not to post here and rather spend their activities on other forums. But for those that have the time, it wouldnt hurt to work here also.

My monthly target now is in question in here. Since before I do post in forex bb along with italk, myhyip, CFF and ME. But now this four ptp forum I already stop posting for the delays of payments And since Forex-bb only has 1 cent I don't want to spend my time in here posting in this lone ptp forum. But still if those ptp forum I mentioned above returned then I'm going to post again in here.