• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i want to register but they are not allowing me any image for verification of my account.Is it must some posts by referral or not? And no doubt Post rate is low.Because even though the title is forex-bb, but the contents of the topics discussed are varied.I took the pleasure of adding your username as my referral as you didn't post your referral link but the link to your

profile.

I have 100 post in here and requested my first request of payments. I hope I will be paid soon. I'm excited. But I guess my 100 post is only worth 2 dollars and that is if my post has been approved. If its not been approved then I guess that I will not going to post in here again. So my continuing posting in here depends if I got paid or not.

If you want proof of payments theirs a lot of proof of payments posted before me. So its really paying. My concern right now in here is activity. I know this site has a low rate. But if we can post as much as we can in here then I guess we can earn without any problem in here. But since theirs slow in activity my posting is also slow down.

I'm wondering where did those who post in here find proof of payments.whether I could ask members here to expedite the confirmation I was there so I can

quickly post there.I already have 95 post in here so I'm hoping that I can reach 100 and try to cashout and see if I will get paid.Is post chasing allowed here ? wait for the board to come to normal, may be they are updating the forum.

Since you said your posting in here and need only 5 more post to request payments then I guess you know also that theirs proof of payments section in which you can visit and see proof of payments who got paid in here right?

Anyway. I requested last week and until now I still not get paid. But I'm hoping that this week or next week at most I will get paid.