Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i am going to work on this site for now,i am going to rely entirely on my referrals because of the one point for each post i make.I thought i can manage the site with 2 points but seeing that it is one for each response,i don't think i can manage that.

yes i think that earning more points by referrals would be good. but i don't think it is easy to look for referrals specially i don't see any new payment proof. when i get paid again then i would be convinced that it is worth it to look for referrals for the site.

This is the last program i will be referring new people to.If they join,i am sure they will be put off with the plan of the admin.They too will be looking for referrals before they can make good money from the site.That is not good at all.

Well i am not quite good in the refferals rally as i don't even make signatures in my PTP sites.But posting in here will still earn us some points to cashout at any point in time.

I am also one of those people that dont take much advantage of PTP forum signatures although I want to change that in the future as they are good marketing tool. Making money through posting only will take some time due to the current posting rates so I agree if there were other incentives to reaching payout much quicker they would be welcome.

I think I make a right decision when I decide to request payments when I reach 2 dollars worth of post. My initial plan is to reach 5 dollars worth of post. But since I'm thinking that mean I'm going to spend about two months posting in here just to reach 5 dollars I just decided to request payments each time I reach 2 dollars worth of post.

Yes, its better to have payout request in smaller or in the minimum payout because we don't know when we are going to have great activity here. But then this forum is related to forex so it will be difficult for posters to deal with and for sure there were just same discussions we have here.

Yes, its better to have payout request in smaller or in the minimum payout because we don't know when we are going to have great activity here. But then this forum is related to forex so it will be difficult for posters to deal with and for sure there were just same discussions we have here.

for people who don't have too much knowledge in forex i am sure that they will make themselves harder to make post here but if i don't make any mistake, this forum also have other section rarther than forex, right? which can be easier for people outside forex to make post.