Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

That is the best feature or change that the admin made. For me those qualities of a forum will give a good reputation in the forum and in the admin. They did many moves or steps to create innovation but then not all are suited to increase forum activity but then they made a very nice offer to members now fast payments. :D

the most important things in PTP forum and especially for LOT is good rates per posts and then how fast the payment that admin made for members, if the payment become faster and have good rate, surely it will boost the earning

LOL. You really want faster payment process which ideally one day processing. But i know that it is possible and will need to somehow be the members power to have those. If admin of LOT will be more satisfied to what the result of having fast payment then they will continue to have it and even make faster or fastest payment ever. :D

You have received a payment to your account U5227454 (rage35):

Date: 10/28/2011 12:51 AM

Batch: 74946916

From Account: U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA)

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Login Everyday and Win $$$. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Thank you.

I have 4.66 dollars right now. I'm hoping to keep on posting today and hope to reach 5 dollars today also. But same time I'm thinking if I do that right now I maybe branded as spamming. So I'm thinking to post until I reach 5 dollars. Then I will not yet going to request for payments. I will only request if I post and reach 5.50 dollars. Maybe that will happen after two to three days more of waiting and posting.

Activities of posts once again increased in here, well they bring back the daily logged contest and though the reward was quite small but still I love to see this contest be back once again just for fun.

beside the contest is fun i think the prize also more than enough, and i hope there is no other members that complain about conest anymore since this contest one of the things that make the site lively too

beside the contest is fun i think the prize also more than enough, and i hope there is no other members that complain about conest anymore since this contest one of the things that make the site lively too

I agree to that. The site's contests are good and I can earn daily 3cents by just logging in the forum. This contests will drive more traffic to the forum because members will regularly visit the forum to get the 3cents bonus log-in.

I agree to that. The site's contests are good and I can earn daily 3cents by just logging in the forum. This contests will drive more traffic to the forum because members will regularly visit the forum to get the 3cents bonus log-in.

of course, just post something like LR ID:UXXXX and then you will be paid 3 cents wow :D and the good part in here is the daily payment that issued by mod bidyut, i think he is one of the hadrwork moderator here too

the admin has brought some changes in the forum for now. this is to make sure the site would be stable which is good.

As users are aware PTP Forums are not getting advertisers and for those who have come we are showing a poor results due to which we are losing them for good

In this juncture we have decided to make Major Changes.

1) Upgraded Memberships will be discontinued from 06/11/11 and all the Upgraded members will be Proratedly refunded However for those who are yet to recover Principal an additional amount will be reimbursed after verification.(All users will be reimbursed by 10th November 2011)

2) From 6th November onwards no member sould cross 50 Posts (Both Paying & Non Paying) Users crossing this limit will be warned and subsequently highly penalised

3) Waiting time for all users will be same and will be paid in Maximum 8 days o request

4) Login LR Contest will be removed from 6th November

As of now there are no decrease in Post Rates

This is for better Future of LOT

Thanks & Regards

LOT Admin

I received the email of admin raj from LOT and there are certain changes in the forum now. I know everyone got it already and I am just glad to know the rates are not decreased in the forum and it is still the same despite the changes happened.