Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

6th Payment received for my posting activities in LotOfTalks forum!

11/02/2011 17:46 75453639 U3031858 (LOTraj) + $3.07 $0.04

Merchant Reference: Memo: LOT Payouts All posts approved Congrats

Received payment from LotOfTalks forum for joining the sign up contest for Fx-Expert.

11/01/2011 09:50 75299806 U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA) + $0.10 $0.01

Merchant Reference: Memo: LOT Sign Up Contest - fx-Expert. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Received payment from LotOfTalks forum for Login Everyday and Win $$$

11/01/2011 02:24 75270108 U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA) + $0.03 $0.01

Merchant Reference: Memo: LOT Payout - Login Everyday and Win $$$. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

I received the email of admin raj from LOT and there are certain changes in the forum now. I know everyone got it already and I am just glad to know the rates are not decreased in the forum and it is still the same despite the changes happened.

I dont received that. But then i have read it in the thread. Although admin will changed something i think for me it does not really affect me because of the 50 post i usually reach as my maximum. Actually the 75 posts is still not easy for one day. So i think it will be just normal to have 50 posts. :D

I dont expect that admin will clear some of the payments when the maintenance occurred. Well it is still a good thing that admin will have holiday and of course also in here will have holiday too. So i think first to post in other forums since i need to still have earnings. :D

Forum is still under maintenance right now, well let's just wait for its come back, let's rest assured that admin of this forum will clear every payment request once the maintenance has been completed.

Yes. But admins also stated that once LR will be up from maintenance, even if the forum is still offline, he will clear the payments in the forum. But I don't think that I will be paid for now because my request still needs to be verified by mods.

I have read from the post of admin rajes that there will be certain changes in the post rate in the forum to help the forum be sustain for long but it is to be voted by members. I agree with that and I support the forum whatever decision they would have.

I'm hoping that they will not going to decrease the rate. But if they do. What is the good rate for lot? I think its better that its more than 2.5 cents per post and just have limits like 100 post per week. In this way we can earn 2.5 dollars a week or 10 dollars a month. But I guess this one is hard to do.

I'm hoping that they will not going to decrease the rate. But if they do. What is the good rate for lot? I think its better that its more than 2.5 cents per post and just have limits like 100 post per week. In this way we can earn 2.5 dollars a week or 10 dollars a month. But I guess this one is hard to do.

I guess the news was already out and that they will really decreased their posting rates, but I haven't confirmed yet is when will they will be implementing this new and lower posting rates?

I guess the news was already out and that they will really decreased their posting rates, but I haven't confirmed yet is when will they will be implementing this new and lower posting rates?

I haven't tried posting in LOT with the new rates but if that would help much the forum then I will definitely still would go for it. I will start to resume my activity here next week as I need to reach payout in other forums.

I have made few posts today on this forum and also have noticed that the last paid date was 8th November, that is a week ago, glad to hear that this forum is one of the fast paying forums around, even I wish to make posts active in here as well.

i have received an announcement on my email. i guess by now you have received this same email too from the admin of lotoftalks. it is sad to say good as i am just starting to prioritize the site.

HI ALL,

Its hard to take this decision however due to personal commitments n increased costs without much revenue i have decided to sell LOT and in the mean time i ll settle payouts and also LOT Investment Plan

As of now we have closed forum and make it free forum tomorrow until new management takes over

Thanks for the support i had from users

In case if i start new venture i ll surely meet each one of u... As of now Thanks for each n everyone

Good Bye

LOT Team