Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Date: 9/16/2011 12:47 AM

Batch: 70633642

From Account: U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA)

Amount: $0.35

Memo: Blog For LOT Contest. $0.25 + $0.10 (additional $0.10 bonus reward for First 5 members). Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Date: 9/16/2011 12:53 AM

Batch: 70633822

Amount: $0.05

Memo: Blog For LOT Contest. Bonus rewards for daily post updates. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

I think the Log In contest has been closed, on LOT,

as recently, when I tried to submit my log in post as usual, I found the thread no longer open, thus the contest as well !

If my memory is correct two days ago i login in and joined one of the offer that held by admin, it is about HYIP, admin give us Refback for our investment and i already get that in LR account in 24 hours

Date:09/16/2011 19:45

Batch:70723377

Account:U6099109 (monitor.prof...)

Amount:$0.05

Memo: Signup bonus to dragonz

i dont know, why i face many problems with this forum

now- whenever i post there, the post dosent seems to be there :blink:

i have some 1.00 LOT points, hope i can post there so that ill reach minimum payout soon

Im trying to figure it out what could be your problem. Maybe, because you have sometimes that have posted in the non paying sections or you did not noticed and need to refresh to update your lot points. :D

i have requested payment since 2 day and yet not approved

i attened to upgrade my membership the end of this month it will so great to receive payment after 3 days only after request

I think that the 3 days per request is not really consistent. As other member said that is upgraded member that 3 days payment is usually get delayed a day or few days or lets say 3-7 days waiting period. And for regular member then we should wait 10 days. :D

Im still thinking with joining in other sign up offer in lot although, in the uploading sites listed only one site is im not yet registered. One sign up of their uploading sites it is 10 cents and there 5 I think uploading sites. Not only that they will teach them the way to post their links and earn. :D

I just visited lately the lot sister site mastwarez. This is a freeware site full of files that are useful to every person. I am not sure how admin think of it as a sister site how admin will earn or get revenue by having partners. Right now, their moviez corner is similar to lot sister site. :D

Date: 9/21/2011 3:50 AM

Batch: 71103988

Amount: $0.05

Memo: Blog For LOT Contest - Best Blogger Of The Week - 1st Week Winners. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Thank you.

Glad to receive payment for the top bloggers. I am satisfied atleast aside from the normal earnings i will have i did bonuses again. :D

@lotoftalks

well, glad to hear that there will be new Log in contest again on the forum,

I also have been profited with this contest as everyone that makes a single reply in the contest thread can also gain few cents by the weekend.

@lotoftalks

well, great admin since that you are thoroughly focusing on the contests on the forum. Glad that there will new login contest. And also it is great that i received my payment within 1 week.

Date: 9/21/2011 2:22 PM

Batch: 71158818

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $8.00

Memo: LOT Payouts

All posts approved

Congrats

Amount: $8

Thank you.

@lotoftalks

well, glad to hear that there will be new Log in contest again on the forum,

I also have been profited with this contest as everyone that makes a single reply in the contest thread can also gain few cents by the weekend.

May be this login contest is not that quite simple which u had b4 and prizes also relatively less

Its bit different however u might have seen it on another forum neverthless contest is a contest

N we cannot invest new ones everytime. we shd copy others ideas sometimes :P

Actually, last evening the new login contest just started and happy that there were good prizes. But only 3 winners will win in the said contest. As admin said this is really not that easy anymore so better to make it as atleast serious and enjoy at the same time. This contest is somewhat similar in ep forum. :D

New contest is certianly not as good as the preivous one was. Even if more than 3 members login in daily only 3 lucky will get the prize and so the prize winning will depend more on luck factor rather than depending on good efforts alone. Still we can expect some more activity on forum due to this contest.

Well i see as of now that it is started yesterday and today the contest thread have now 83 posts. This is really unexpected although i believe that only few will benefit to it. And also think that i cant win this round 1 since i am here in DMT. So better to wait and just post in the forum. :D