Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I think there is no need to worry when we made some posts in LOT forum because admin in LOT will always pay us for sure.

I still waited the new thing that will be offered by admin here because the admin of LOT is very active to give surprise for his

members. This is really good.

@andry777

I love to see this forum progress until now and that I think because of admin and mod hard work here. Admin always make a good contest to gain members participated on it so it will bring a lot advertisers here cause they think this forum is very active and had a good potential for their business.

I think there is no need to worry when we made some posts in LOT forum because admin in LOT will always pay us for sure.

I still waited the new thing that will be offered by admin here because the admin of LOT is very active to give surprise for his

You means that I can make as much as post in there and the admin will surely pay me, maybe around 50 posts per day.

Interesting, there are many surprise of new thing from the admin of that site, what kind of surprise is that?

@andry777

I love to see this forum progress until now and that I think because of admin and mod hard work here. Admin always make a good contest to gain members participated on it so it will bring a lot advertisers here cause they think this forum is very active and had a good potential for their business.

Great news that the admin of that site is very active and the mods too. You right, contest and new thing from the admin will attract much new members and also the advertisers. Then make the forum bigger and bigger.

winzpc

@winzpc

I still don't know what kind of surprise is that because the suprise is not given yet by the admin. If you visited the forum, so you will find out

many things in LOT that is different with another PTP forum. One surprise that I still waited in here is attendance register. I don't know what is

the usage to post in there weekly but I will post in there to say that I am present :)

I visited the forum but have'nt been active yet, though i check there are lot of active members

and unlike other forums their shout box is also active most of the time,

I myself see no reason to not be active at that forum but i had been busy in past some time but now i shall try to be active as soon as i get reasonable time.

as you say. I've noticed the active admin. I think he is trying to establish forum for its better development. I found it because I see a lot LOT of competition for members. can say that I was intrigued by their competition. I am participating in this contest is very exciting. I am happy to work with Lot. I hope I will work more actively here.

I visited the forum but have'nt been active yet, though i check there are lot of active members

and unlike other forums their shout box is also active most of the time,

I myself see no reason to not be active at that forum but i had been busy in past some time but now i shall try to be active as soon as i get reasonable time.

I think you should be more active here cause you can earn more here and a good admin which is not very strict, you will not get many deduction. I already make second payout and not get any deduction. Many members here are also active on other forums but I see they are more focus here that in other forums.

The admin here is always giving something new for his members and the admin always has new plan for his forum in each month.

He oftenly gave additional bonus to his members and that is great. There are a lot of contests that we can take part in LOT and

some members are interesting to be active in chatbox.

There is another payment from LOT admin, today I still waited payment from admin and I am sure if payment will be made soon.

It is not hard to make a lot of activities in LOT, members in here are really active to post in many sections in the forum. And I hope

there will be suprise from admin in the next month. Usually, the admin offered something special in the begining of month. I hope

next month, he gave another suprises.

Yeah. I'm hoping for more good news in this site. right now I make LOT my number one ptp this week. The reason is simple. MTV is down and GT is down in few days. And I base my rating on the earnings I got every week. And its just happen that last week I earn good in LOT. I hope this week I earn good again. To retain it top spot.

@budado

I think you're wrong. MTV is not down anymore, it was last week which is down for 2 days only and GT is okay, it never down in this week.

As I knew it was EP and TCC which is down for a day in this week but GT is not down at all. I posted in GT everyday and there is no problem

to access that forum.

@budado

I think you're wrong. MTV is not down anymore, it was last week which is down for 2 days only and GT is okay, it never down in this week.

As I knew it was EP and TCC which is down for a day in this week but GT is not down at all. I posted in GT everyday and there is no problem

to access that forum.

I'm not wrong. From the time I post this post. I'm also posting in MTV when suddenly I can't open the site for two hours more or less. And when its return the loading is so slow that I decide that I will not going to post on that day. But right now its back to normal. I'm just waiting for my 7 dollars cashout.

Dear Alexey,

You have received a payment to your account U9333793 (Alexzardoz):

Date: 8/5/2011 9:24 PM

Batch: 67215366

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $1.83

Memo: LOT Payouts

Approved amount $1.86

fee: .03

Amount to be paid: $1.83

Thank you.

9f4bd1338693.jpg

Thanks a lot!

You've got cash!

Raja Rajeswar Nunna (rajeswar.nunna@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: August 06, 2011 8:18:28 AM

Amount Sent: $2.94 USD

Sender Name: Raja Rajeswar Nunna

Sender Email: rajeswar.nunna@gmail.com

Reference Number: B1B9C-BDDA4-2DC5E

Message: LOT Payouts Approved all posts Fees 0.06Amount to be deducted $3.00

I just requested payments and its now been approved. If Lots pays me next week. I'm sure this will be my number one ptp. As this week no ptp sites has pay me yet. lols. So who will pay me first will be number one in my list again. As my list of ptp is base on weekly earnings.

Dear Alexey,

You have received a payment to your account U9333793 (Alexzardoz):

Date: 8/12/2011 4:14 AM

Batch: 67729815

From Account: U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA)

Amount: $0.02

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 1st week winners. Please take a few minutes and post this payment in our LOT forum.

Thanks

Thank you.

4a5c4463a2d8.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 8/12/2011 4:39 AM

Batch: 67730889

Amount: $0.02

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 1st week winners. Please take a few minutes and post this payment in our LOT forum.

Thanks

Thank you.

I have Payment proof with LOT:

Date: 08/12/2011 04:34 AM

Batch: 67730725

Amount: $0.05

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 1st week winners. Please take a few minutes and post this payment in our LOT forum. Thanks

thanks you so much!