All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 8/16/2011 10:25 AM

Batch: 68050778

From Account: U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA)

Amount: $0.15

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 2nd week winners. Please spend a few minutes to post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Thank you.

I have payment proof with LOT login contest:

Date: 08/16/2011 10:22 AM

Batch: 68050540

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 2nd week winners. Please spend a few minutes to post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

thanks you so much

IjPLoPfxvxF.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 08/16/2011 10:11

Batch: 68049659

Date: 8/17/2011 1:49 PM

Batch: 68166972

Amount: $0.10

Memo: LOT Sign up Contest - Pharma Finance. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Thank you.

Well I am still waiting to be paid in this forum and their payment processing is really taking too long so I guess this is how it goes really in Lot forum.

When did you request for payments and how long did you wait to get paid? is your request been approved already? Or still not approved? So far in my case I got paid with no problem. And I don't experience delays. I get my request payments as always.

When did you request for payments and how long did you wait to get paid? is your request been approved already? Or still not approved? So far in my case I got paid with no problem. And I don't experience delays. I get my request payments as always.

I have requested payment in here since August 8th and my payment request was approved only on August 18th and it really took a lot of days to be verified and I guess I may be waiting some more for the payment to be processed here.

I have requested payment in here since August 8th and my payment request was approved only on August 18th and it really took a lot of days to be verified and I guess I may be waiting some more for the payment to be processed here.

the long time to be paid in her because of the member before ask about payment and still keep asking about the payment an now admin has decide to make it 15 days until we get paid, and many other casue of this things(according to my view)

Date: 8/24/2011 12:54 AM

Batch: 68721288

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 3rd week winners. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Thank you.

I prefer to post and earn. That's all. Nothing more nothing less. But I do sometimes post in the attendance. lols. But I never think that I will win. I just post for the sake of joining the contest that's all. Right now I decided to make LOT my second to MTV as the most paying ptp. eezor was been removed because of the 15 post per day limits.

well, I have just joined this forum and have noticed that the post rates have been lowered to three cents,

but that is still okay as this forum has been paying so far,

there was recently, on 24h august, members were paid from LOT !

Date: 8/30/2011 11:03 AM

Batch: 69218640

Amount: $0.35

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 4th week winners. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum to receive your next payment. Thanks

Thank you.

Dear Alexey,

You have received a payment to your account U9333793 (Alexzardoz):

Date: 8/30/2011 9:48 AM

Batch: 69213321

Amount: $0.12

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 4th week winners. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum to receive your next payment. Thanks

Thank you.

265be854b736.jpg