Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I missed to log in this forum for one day, thus I can't be paid for total seven days of this contest,

but many other active members have been earning better bonus of $0.35 just for being logged in and active everyday in here.

I have Payment proof with LOT:

Date: 08/30/2011 10:53 AM

Batch: 69218046

From Account: U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA)

Amount: $0.35

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest August 4th week winners. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum to receive your next payment. Thanks

thanks you so much!

Payment received from LOTs:

Date: 9/1/2011 2:31 AM

Batch: 69344767

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Month End Referral Contest - $0.20 per referral. You have successfully referred one member to LOT forum during contest period. Congrats! You won $0.20 for the same. Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Thanks

I have so far just completed one third journey to cash out on this forum, I have been trying to manage my time to be active on this forum as well,

since this one also have been one among the top faster paying forums as well as nice post rates, it's worth our time.

well, I have only once entered the log in contest for one day, but I think it can take time for me to remember to log in everyday, so that I can get the bonus of $0.35, which is very nice amount for a total seven minutes work a week, since I have been a newbie there, I often forget about this contest.

well, I have only once entered the log in contest for one day, but I think it can take time for me to remember to log in everyday, so that I can get the bonus of $0.35, which is very nice amount for a total seven minutes work a week, since I have been a newbie there, I often forget about this contest.

if you forget about this contest it means you will be missing another opportunity to get more income in your pocket dude :D, for now i dedicated myself to posts in that thread everyday.

@Trickster

well, you are right, it's a free of $0.35 just for logging in the forum and enter the message of attendance in that contest thread,

that is a big amount for a small task, something like making around twelve posts, anyway, I also will be trying to post in that contest daily.

@Trickster

well, you are right, it's a free of $0.35 just for logging in the forum and enter the message of attendance in that contest thread,

that is a big amount for a small task, something like making around twelve posts, anyway, I also will be trying to post in that contest daily.

Yes, for a great admin that offer simple task just to login will of course, attract members to participate. Well, just doubt it might come with the lesser activity in the forum because of the opportunity to earn in the contests. I just take this offer because the earnings and contests are quite good result in lot.

This is really a popular contest and it was even imitated from various ptp forums though I am not quite sure if Lot forum is the first one to implement this contest. Anyways, I love this contest and been continue to participate in it to win the highest prize :D

Yes this is the one with very active contest among the ptp forums because of active organization of the contest. But this is not the original forum that started this contest. Other forum made other login contest with the longer period or lets say long waiting for the payment like monthly.

I have just EDIT my request post and made some changes in the post,

since I have made another hundred points recently, I have changed the request to $4 which was for $3 before.

I don't think its allowed to change it if you already posted it. But lets see. If its not yet been approved then I think its allowed but if approved already I don't think its allowed. Before I do that also (not in lot) and my request of payment was been rejected because of that changes. But different site has different rules. So just update us if you got approved.

Wow really? Well this was the first time I have seen such rejection simply because you have edited your payment request, anyways I am still waiting for the payment request to be process in here and I also noticed that the prize for the runner ups in the login contest have decreased.

im getting this error while i was trying to go to the site

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@lotoftalks.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please help

Same here, i always got the errors in lot. Database error and the Internal Server Error. This is the first time i am getting this error. And i do not know what might be the reason of these errors. But before this happened last evening it was already giving me doubt that there will be a problem on the server. I hope this will be fix as soon as possible.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 9/6/2011 9:50 AM

Batch: 69738909

Amount: $0.12

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest 5th week winners (Aug 29 - Sep 04, 2011). Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum to receive your next payment. Thanks

Thank you.