Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500): Date: 01/18/2012 10:52

Batch: 82188371

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $0.05

Memo: LOT Payouts Get Ready For Instant Cash! 1st days winners (17th January, 2011) Thanks Admin and Moderators

thx admin and moderators :D

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 01/22/2012 01:59

Batch: 82557752

Amount: $0.10

Memo: LOT Payouts Instant Cash Contest 4th days winners (20th January, 2012)

Thanks Admins, Bidyut, and All Moderators

:D

I saw one poster in another forum asking about a rumor that supposedly, the forum has been sold already. That there is a new admin. I do not think this is true. I can see the admin discussing things with other members.

LOT admin had decided to sell the forum and he opened a thread on many other forums but then he changed his decision and started it again.I like that now LOT is back with new template and amazing contests.

LOT admin had decided to sell the forum and he opened a thread on many other forums but then he changed his decision and started it again.I like that now LOT is back with new template and amazing contests.

Indeed, the new look of the forum is good. It can be refreshing for a forum to change its look every now and then. The forum was inaccessible for me, this morning but I am glad that when I went back to it this afternoon, it is now OK.

Date: 1/23/2012 7:42 PM

Batch: 82710466

Memo: LOT Payouts

5th days winners (21st January, 2012)

Thank you.

Date: 1/23/2012 7:43 PM

Batch: 82710564

Memo: LOT Payouts

6th days winners (22nd January, 2012)

Thank you.

I really want to have the two entries in the instant cash contest in lot forum so that i can have post my payment proofs in different forums as they dont accept lower than 10 cents payment. So i need to have 10 cents in that contest daily. So far, i think that the top poster will be have winners soon i will try to post to have some rewards or on the top 3. :D

I read some announcement from that admin that he may be able to increase the posting rates again in here, hopefully it will be applied on all paying sections.

Well, I am also hoping that this will come true. If this will happen, this forum will become the priority of other posters. I hope that if ever the rates will be increased there will also be an accompanying increase in the speed of payment processing.

Well, I am also hoping that this will come true. If this will happen, this forum will become the priority of other posters. I hope that if ever the rates will be increased there will also be an accompanying increase in the speed of payment processing.

If the forum would increase rates, that would be good but posters should also support the forum advertisers and keep their activity for the rates to be stabilize and not to eventually be lowered again.

Well i have read already admin's post about the post rate as the reason of not yet increase it because of the result of it in the future as if it will going to run for a long time with same rate still or not. Only the advertisers will able to increase the rate if they will have more of it then we might have the post rates back.

Well the admin has promise that they will setle all the forma forum dept,but i dont think its posible to retrive the old user info as they didnt backup their database...for me lets byegone be byegon ..i will join the new forum and forget all old things abaut the old forum

That would be the best idea. leave the old one and look with the new one. I like the fact that the forum gotten better now and they began stabilizing the forum. Though rates are not quite high as of the moment, it is still better since they are still running. I just posted in the forum and resumed my activity there so hope many members would go back and make post in LOT forum as to increase the activities.