lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Sign in contest payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 9/6/2011 9:52 AM

Batch: 69739039

From Account: U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA)

Amount: $0.05

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest 5th week winners (Aug 29 - Sep 04, 2011). Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum to receive your next payment. Thanks

Thank you.

Date: 9/6/2011 9:47 AM

Batch: 69738620

Amount: $0.05

Memo: LOT Sign in Contest 5th week winners (Aug 29 - Sep 04, 2011). Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum to receive your next payment. Thanks

Thank you.

I also received my payment for the log in contest. Unfortunately, i only able to login in the contest for about 4 days based on their record. So by next week i will be able to get back to atleast 6 days present in the contest.

usually, we will be log in many times, a day, not only in LOT, but with other forums as well,

as there won't be like any working hours and we can log in and log off depends on our free time to spare for the forum,

good idea to pay the active members that log in quite a lot times in a day.

well, I remember I made a single entry in this contest in the last week, and I already have received a five cents to my account,

thus I think it's quite simple task to earn $0.35 weekly, through Sign In contest on LOT !

it seems my payment request already approved by mod zeraeign, and there are a lot of payment proof that waiting to be paid by admin rajes.. and there are forex class in this site too.. :D

Actually, regarding on the forex class it was postponed and put in september 12 which i believe is the first batch will be members who signed up in fbs site. Then those who like to learn will be on the second batch. Lotoftalks is kind to every member so be active as always. :D

yahoo, i get paid by admin rajes again, and also get some bonus for my cashout :D, it makes me more courage to increase my activity in this site, and you know lately admin rajes share an ebook with us also they have some gift for the LOT member's kid, and i see only jessma and learvy that already post there..:D.i see this forum become more interesting and unique..

yahoo, i get paid by admin rajes again, and also get some bonus for my cashout :D, it makes me more courage to increase my activity in this site, and you know lately admin rajes share an ebook with us also they have some gift for the LOT member's kid, and i see only jessma and learvy that already post there.. :D.i see this forum become more interesting and unique..

So if you got your payment with a bonus probably you are an upgraded member? And also, is it your first payment after you upgrade? But i am not sure if you are upgraded or investor in the forum to get some bonus. I also want to have investment but it seems that i am not ready for it. :D

Done with the first day of forex class. Actually at first it is really difficult to have learn forex and beginners like me are very confused of everything. Also the admin joined in the forex tutorial and knowing that the lot forum is inactive because of this activity. So, i have some knowledge on how forex work. :D

Wow, really so the forex tutorials have already started in here, well I better check it out as well. Lot forum also have closed the daily logged in contest and open a new contest about blogging the forum and I immediately joined this contest.

bloggin contest is the new contest in this site..:D, and also there are some good contest that will be up too, since it is near with christmas so i think admin will be come with the new contest..:D

my first payment from LOT !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 9/14/2011 7:38 PM

Batch: 70513169

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $3.94

Memo: LOT Payouts

Approved LOT$ 3.94

thank you, dear admin !

bloggin contest is the new contest in this site.. :D, and also there are some good contest that will be up too, since it is near with christmas so i think admin will be come with the new contest.. :D

Well I also joined some signup contest in here and been paid already with one contest in it from VideoBB. I hope I get paid as well on the other one which have 4 signups to join into about uploading files.

Today when i visited the site after several days i felt very nice to see there are several contests alive

and i completed the offer for old members which has 4 sites to signup and 10 cent earning for each signup,

there are other contests running as well which i am going to try soon, and yeh trying to find time to be active again to request another payout.

You have received a payment to your account U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi):

Date: 9/16/2011 2:23 AM

Batch: 70637256

Amount: $0.40

Memo: LOT New Signup Contest - Earn While Share File!

Fileserve - $0.10

filesonic - $0.10

wupload - $0.10

uploadstation - $0.10

Please post this payment proof in our LOT forum. Thanks

Thank you.