Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I am just about to reach 800 points in here. My payment request has been approved in here and I was very happy about that because right now I am just waiting to be paid in here not really waiting because I know in my mind that there is some problem going in here, but the Admin is trying his best to process all payment requst.

I just managed to get my payment request in the queue today since I just got to 500 points in here. Its been a long time coming since I didnt have the motivation to resume posting on the forum although I didnt really need a lot of points to get there. I will now wait for the approvals and payment to take place.

The speed at which some posters accumulate points in MTV makes me wonder if they read posts from other posters or whether they go solo. Lol. I really wish I could type that fast so I will be able to accumulate up to 100points here daily. The last time I noticed spammers in the forum was when clearing of payments was delayed. It shows that the mods are now very active in the forum

Yea,that's right,the mods are now active in the forum,I can't just find a spam post in the forum for now,I have another approved payment request so it means the admin would be paying me any time soon,I have accumulated about extra 350 points,I will try and reach another payout within the next 2 days

posting without limitation provided by this forum makes us competing to get as many points possible in this forum so it can quickly request payment from the forum, and I see that the members of this forum is very active at all in giving posting every day, I hoping this forum can continue to provide good service, so that people who follow this forum can continue to increase daily

@hadg33 that's right. Let's hope they continue being this active in clearing spam posts. We can also report spam posts by using the report button as it will go a long way in making sure that spam posts which the mods may not see on their own get deleted.

@ofejiro that's right, I also feel that most of them are using a pc. Well, I'm not in a haste to accumulate points in MTV but if I can reach another payout before my request gets cleared, then its still an advantage. I will just be posting normally in MTV on a daily basis.

My intention is also accumulate another 500 points in the next week but for now I am not in much of a hurry to post here and am rather concentrating on other forums in the meantime. I would most probably start my posting activities in here on Monday and plan to reach payout by the weekend.

I just accumulate about 50 points in the forum on a daily basis since I have extra 350 points,I am just waiting for the admin to clear another round of payments,once I get paid I will resume posting with full momentum,I am now aware that the activity in the forum is back to normal,so accumulating points would not be difficult

I'm happy that my request of payments has been approve in here already. But even if I get paid in here I can still request payments in here again as I have already more than 1,000 points in here. So I'm really have good number of post and points in here that I don't need to rush my self posting back in here again. I will going to try to be more active in here once I got paid so that I can have extra funds to request payments once I got paid again.

Well with comments inhere I could sense that admin and mods are more focus in the forum with fast payment approvals,dunno about clearing payments because it takes and interval of 7 days after payment approval.It just will be good if the forum remains stable in approving and processing payment on a long run.

well since i have being out on this forum for couple of week now, i was able to accumulate lots of point on the forum today,i made about 220 point on the forum and am resuming posting on the forum tomorrow since i still have alots of place to make post, i haven't reach the ptc section and i hope on posting on the section tomorrow.

I need to go and check on my payment request to see if it has been approved or not on the forum although I have doubt of that since it was only submitted earlier this week. Anyway, I do hope for a faster payment approval and processing in here as it would motivate me for sure.

What happened,very unusual,you are always accumulating a lot of points in the forum,how come you only made just 5 posts,well it is even better if you can make 5 posts,I was unable to make a single post in the forum yesterday due to my off line works,I will just try and make a round of posting in the forum today,I am still expecting the admin to clear another round of payment

Finally here, I almost accumulate MTV $1000 again on this forum here. Well, it is happened many times for me here. But so far, I have no worry for the payment on this forum. But, I still always stick on the amount of MTV $1000 in this forum. So, it is not too much to keep here.

I guess that its okay to have 1000 points on the forum because it would secure you to have another payment request as soon as you get paid out. Once that is in the queue you will still have ample time to resume posting again to reach 1000 again before you get paid out.

I have not been able to visit þhe forum lately talkless of posting in the forum,seriously I don't know if admin has cleared another round of payments or not,all I know is I have about 850 points in the forum,if I am chanced today,I will try and make 2 rounds of posting in the forum so that I can get to 900 points