Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I already posted at MTV today and should continue tomorrow.i just hope i would be paid soonest since my payment has already been verified.i love MTV anyday anytime.

I still need to make some posts in order to accumulate points for the next cashout. I was really hoping that admin would clear out payments this weekend but that was not the case. I am sure though that there will be payment processing before the weekend.

Because I am very motivated posting in here, I just started my posting activity in here again. Actually if you will really focus in here you can reach 200 points daily in here like 100 points in the GPT section, and another 100 points in the payment processor section there are just many active section in here.

@monyitomon i used to be able to do 100 points in GPT section alone here since there are constant updates on popular PTC sites and new PTC sites are posted here by members who are active in PTC. I'm trying to slow down on my activities in PTC sites and just maintaining the trusted sites. I want to focus more on PTP and start exploring other programs like Money Cyclers and HYIP.

It's easy to participate in Hyip discussion or any investment program if you are into it, as you will know a lot of information to share, and discuss with your fellow investor in here. There are some spammers in here but I am the Mods can take an action fast as they are active in here.

@monyitomon i used to be able to do 100 points in GPT section alone here since there are constant updates on popular PTC sites and new PTC sites are posted here by members who are active in PTC. I'm trying to slow down on my activities in PTC sites and just maintaining the trusted sites. I want to focus more on PTP and start exploring other programs like Money Cyclers and HYIP.

I can see why its possoble to early make a 100 points from this section only. After all, it would require only 34 points from the GPT section in order to reach that target of a hundred points. Because of god activities in almost all the sections its easy to make more posts.

I am only starting to post on MTV today and hope to make about 100 points on the forum. I am hoping that I can get to reach the target for minimum oayout of 500 in just a few days so that I can submit another one in time when payments are cleared in here.

There are some changes with the fonts in here when we are posting which makes me slow I think but there is no problem with as we just need to get used to it, because the Admin wants us to do a full two lines of posts in here as there are many members that doesn't post two lines in here.

I have requested for a payment in here today but won't be able to do my daily posting activity in here today but I am sure that I will always have enough points for me to request a payment when my payment request got paid in here. I really got motivated receiving my payment yesterday.

I am very glad to see that payment processing is taking place and that put me on number two for the next payment processing. I just hope that admin is able to continue with this clearing of payments even today so I can also get paid.

as long as some members still active in this forums and still advertisers advertise here i am sure that admin will paying members and from what i see admin still have plenty advertiser that want to advertise here or admin tarak have another bussiness to pay members

after check this site today i see that admin clear some payment 2 days ago, so that is why i see many people now boost in their posting here. today it seems i cannot be active here but i feel fine with the condition this forum have, it is great :D

I just accumulated 120 points today in here but that was already a good amount in here as by tomorrow I may also accumulate more than my goal in here as I am quite motivated in posting in here as my payment request just got approved without any deduction in here.

Yeah. I have observed that there are a lot of activities by now and maybe because payments were already processed again. I think that the forum pays much faster now because I always seen the payment section always updated.

not maybe , i think that is the main reason why there are a lot of activities in this forum, and i see even some members trying to get more points from this site, and many people believe that payment in MTV now become faster like it was before

not maybe , i think that is the main reason why there are a lot of activities in this forum, and i see even some members trying to get more points from this site, and many people believe that payment in MTV now become faster like it was before

Yeah. I think that payment really is much faster than before. Not before when they just started because payment processing in that case is in a daily basis. They are paying at least per week so I can say that it is much faster. Though I am not requesting payout in a weekly basis but as I observed, it is. correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah. I think that payment really is much faster than before. Not before when they just started because payment processing in that case is in a daily basis. They are paying at least per week so I can say that it is much faster. Though I am not requesting payout in a weekly basis but as I observed, it is. correct me if I am wrong.

i think the payment not always fast, there are some time when it comes for fast payment and also there will be delay later that not make poster motivated to be more active here. but i think the most important is to be active here as much as we can and make good posts.