Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Good to see that payment request were processed in here by admin. I see that a total of 14 payments were cleared today. I hope that my payment request will be approved soon and eventually paid out by admin. It looks like I will be getting a fast payment request like the last time .

Yes. It will motivate other members to post more in the site, considering that the forum already clears some payouts so it would be off help to encourage other members to post. I am still too far to reach minimum payout but my target this week would be to reach the payout minimum which is 500 points.

Yes. It will motivate other members to post more in the site, considering that the forum already clears some payouts so it would be off help to encourage other members to post. I am still too far to reach minimum payout but my target this week would be to reach the payout minimum which is 500 points.

i agree with you about that , ,TV admin has just processed the payouts yesterday and strangely today more than 8 payouts got verified by the Mods so i think the activity will increase again . for me i have earned 240 points in the last 48 hours so my target now is to reach 500 points to place my 13th payout request before the weekend .

I just checked the payment section and saw that my payment check is just a step from it been crossed checked.i just hope the admin would be paying soonest so that i would be resuming my full activities again.meanwhile thumbs up to the admin.

i have to say that you should not wait till your payment got verified or paid so that you can resume posting in full activity , about me . as soon as i place my payout , i start posting to be able to reach another payout as when the admin process my payout i place new request to help myself earns more from MTV or any other PTP forums .

Well, it's really good to keep being active in here as you can accumulate more points in here because of the good activities in here so you don't need to worry much about it because you can't earn well if you will always take a break from posting in here when you request for a payment in here.

I have done today again 100 points now with 600 points. I will continue my target here daily so I will have good routine as well manage my time to post here. Also, I can see that there were good activity in the chatting contest that's why I keep myself in there to make some earnings also.

i have to say that you should not wait till your payment got verified or paid so that you can resume posting in full activity , about me . as soon as i place my payout , i start posting to be able to reach another payout as when the admin process my payout i place new request to help myself earns more from MTV or any other PTP forums .

I'm doing the same thing too. I try to continue posting after i submit a payment request. Especially here since if you lost your rhythm or missed a day or 2 of posting activity you tend to rush your postings and might incur deductions because of quality or end up not able to reach minimum payout on a weekly basis. I'm always a victim of missing a day or 2 which i find it hard to catch-up to still reach payout on a weekly basis.

This is by far the best forum I have in my list (based on my observation of course). I can say that admin, moderators and as well as members are very active in the forum. I can discuss and learn a lot from this forum. I feel good seeing that the admin/moderators are processing the payout request as quickly as possible and with a good rate per post this forum turns me on. Still trying to reach the payout though but I would like to hear feedbacks from other members here too. Excellent site! :D

This is by far the best forum I have in my list (based on my observation of course). I can say that admin, moderators and as well as members are very active in the forum. I can discuss and learn a lot from this forum. I feel good seeing that the admin/moderators are processing the payout request as quickly as possible and with a good rate per post this forum turns me on. Still trying to reach the payout though but I would like to hear feedbacks from other members here too. Excellent site! :D

Actually it remains one of the payout forums so far. But, am not happy though as i stopped my activity there in the forum, and that was since the rate was reduced. Maybe i will return with good talks about the forum here.

I agree with you. So far, MTV has been very consistent in their payments and the rates is kinda high also. The activities in here is also consistent and that's why I love to post in here because it is easy to reach payout with much activities.

I just submitted my 3rd payment request here for 500 points. I'm hoping that it will be included in the approval that will happen tom. Though i am also thinking that it might not be included anymore but if that's the case then it would be on top of the queue for next weeks payment approval and processing. I'll start posting again later in order to bank points here so that i can submit a payment request right away after my pending request is approved.

I agree with you. So far, MTV has been very consistent in their payments and the rates is kinda high also. The activities in here is also consistent and that's why I love to post in here because it is easy to reach payout with much activities.

I am lucky enough to have a pending payment request in queue. I havent checked today but I hope that it would have been approved by mods at this point. I will be waiting patiently for admin to clear out payments in here again.

i don't think $5 is a big amount but for me it is already decent enough and basically there are a lot of members that make payment request here so that is why admin must pay huge amount of money to all people that already requested

It is very impreessive to see that our Admin and Mods in here are really doing well that's why for sure in the following days members wouid be more active in here even me, I will start posting in here as I suppose to start it by next month but I don't want to waste time.

They are surely doing a great job in here. It makes you wonder how much they are getting from advertising because they can afford to pay members throughout the month which is why members are motivated to post in here. I have been finally approved for all my points in here and I am just waiing for payment right now.

I just did a round of posting here and now i have 80 points here which i think is not a bad start for the week. Although i plan on doing a couple more postings here later since i still have a couple of sections that i wasn't able to visit earlier.

I just checked the payment request section and i can see that i'm the sixth in line for the payment approval. I do hope that my payment request gets included in the approval that will be done today.