Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I heard the good news to this forum which of course you will be glad to hear it, tarak admin agreed that he would try to pay a maximum within 1 week and the second he would increase limit of requests payment to 10 dollars

What thread or email you have found this news? Since i did not yet post yesterday. So interesting if that is true but i will try to check if that is for real i hope it is but i know that it will have announced in a thread or an emal.

I heard the good news to this forum which of course you will be glad to hear it, tarak admin agreed that he would try to pay a maximum within 1 week and the second he would increase limit of requests payment to 10 dollars

There is no evidence suggesting that admin has mentioned about paying requests within 1 week and also limit request payments to $10. I wonder where did you get/hear this from ? Maybe you can lead us to the specific links, because I don't see any emails or announcement about such issues. Thanks !

There is no evidence suggesting that admin has mentioned about paying requests within 1 week and also limit request payments to $10. I wonder where did you get/hear this from ? Maybe you can lead us to the specific links, because I don't see any emails or announcement about such issues. Thanks !

Im really surprised on it. And im really wonder and done checking on the threads of mtv forum but it is not been discussed and havent seen in the announcement or updates. So for sure not true but still waiting for the reply for clarification.

Can you support your claim? I hope this is not a false information as its really a great news if its true. But I can't find it in mtv and I'm posting in mtv right now. And in fact since jan. 15 theirs still no payments until now. I'm hoping to hear from you soon along with the link of your source to support your post. thanks you.

I am not sorry because I can not reply to posts you all but you guys asked for a link, which I know from whom this information. then I'll give the link. this http://www.thecashchat.com/forum/get-paid-post/87081-moneytalkvillage-moneytalkvillage-com-19.html and you can read the posts that say Cutiekc

Well,the admin promised us that he would be once a week and that would be nice if the admin should increase the minimum payout to 10$ and be paying once a week and that would be nice.

I don't think that will be a good idea to increase the minimum cash out limit from $5 to $10, it should be member's choice to cash out in big amounts like $10 or for a small amount, like $5 minimum, but if it is increased, more members can feel hard to reach the payout limit.

I am not sorry because I can not reply to posts you all but you guys asked for a link, which I know from whom this information. then I'll give the link. this http://www.thecashch...age-com-19.html and you can read the posts that say Cutiekc

I see. I think he/she is just talking nonsense, because there is no evidence at all. It is a baseless reply from that particular member. Lets just ignore that and move on with our discussion, since it is not relevant at all !

I am not sorry because I can not reply to posts you all but you guys asked for a link, which I know from whom this information. then I'll give the link. this http://www.thecashch...age-com-19.html and you can read the posts that say Cutiekc

yeah i never find any news like that and i think this cutieck just want to earn some bucks from TCC, which talk about the nonsense things, it would be glad if that people can show us the proof about what he said in the forum

I konw about this site they are quite good,they are also paying high per post and threat,that was my first where i notiched that all of admins and moderator are so good and friendly whioch is so important to work as new worker,the rules and regulations also awesome,in a short nice palace to work.