Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

those proofs are very good amounts to get paid from here,

I think it's good to join this one and post actively so that we can earn nice rates like four cents from this forum,

as there is rates down in many forums in the present PTP world.

i have a lot of payment proof of this site, and they are one of the best site that exist now, in some general PTP forum i think they are the one who have the highest rate and now i see many advertisers advertise their site some of them HYIP monitor while the other forex broker.

this site still paying and i see now they are one of the best PTP forum, with the highest rate 0,04 per posts, and because of that rate i see the site full with the activity from many poster.

but nowadays i see admin reduce the time of payment before the payment about 48 hours but now it is about every week admin will be paid the member.

I joined this site last week and for some unknown reason, I suddenly can't log in. I am always prompted to the log in page and I make sure that I typed in the correct login details I have but it still always redirects me to the login page. Really wanted to start working at MTV. I'll try it again later.

Try to refresh. clean your cache. after that click a thread where you want to post. Then try to post. It will say that you need to login and it will prompt a login boxes. try to login in their. also if your using FF. try to update it. Good luck. If its still not working try to close your browser and check windows task manage if that browser is still active even though you already closed that particular browse.

today i still see a lot of payment request that created by member, i never see this things bfore but because of the payment that already made per week, member trying to reach the big amount as fast as possible and then they trying to request it in the end of weeks.

I'm still waiting to get paid by MTV. I forgot to check what happen to my request but last time I checked its already been process. So I know the payments is near. I just hope that I will get paid soon. So far so good. My plan is simple. cashout and earn good amount of money now. Cashout now. And hope MTV will continue paying.

I joined this recently, the post rates are nice, that is four cents rates, in PTP section as well as hyip discussion where usually more members get active,

even me too, then the proof posts also having good rates, one cent per post.

I joined this recently, the post rates are nice, that is four cents rates, in PTP section as well as hyip discussion where usually more members get active,

even me too, then the proof posts also having good rates, one cent per post.

the activity in this site is enermous especially for PTC section, there will be so many new thread about some good PTC and also there are some active poster, in pother section like in webmaster section, you will find a lot of activity, at least you will be not alone if you are in this site because the high activity in many section.

my first payment from MTV !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 8/31/2011 5:11 AM

Batch: 69272647

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

I haven't yet reached the payout limit here for the second time, I could only made around 300 points so far,

since the minimum is $5, I have to still manage to finish few more posts around fifty more posts to reach the cash out and apply for the payment as well.

I have made few posts today in MTV forum, that helped me to move nearer to the cash out limit, I have set a target of 500 points and as soon as I reach it, I will apply for the payment, that will be my second payment from MTV, that is all my plans for MTV for now.