Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

@geeta you said it right we can check recent reply to our subscribed thread at our email and if we feel interested in replying the post we can go to the forum to reply, it saves a lot in visiting forum every now and then to find if there is room to make post. Further its great that you reached the payout level and requested it already, i have still not reached payout level and need to earn little more than 1 dollar to make a request - i think forum should come with a lower minimum request.

What you said may be true, however it is very easy to reach the minimum pay-out of five dollars here. Trust me , I got so much addicted to this site that in one way I am less active in other sites compared to this. Once you start posting to discussions and take interest, you never know when you completed the required posts to request for your pay-out, in-fact I have completed more posts than required when I was about to request my first payout itself. Just imagine how interesting that site is.

i can not open this forum now and when i open it i found these words :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what about you guys ?? is it open with you ??

i can not open this forum now and when i open it i found these words :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what about you guys ?? is it open with you ??

Today, I have not been on forum MoneyTalkVillage and I also get messages like you. I think they have an error something. I hope they will soon fix it soon. Today, I spent an idle day here, but hopefully tomorrow will return to MTV. I'm closer to my next payment was expected to reach it as soon after their errors.

I feel sad to find this forum is accessible today. I hope this is just a small problem with their server so they don't need long time to handle it.

I still waiting for my first payout and with this problem I think there will be a little delay for me to get my payout. But I'm still sure admin will pay me.

Don't panic. It is just a technical issue that is not allowing us to open the site and am sure admin is struggling hard to bring the site back. We can see that in facebook and also in other forums. We know how legit the site is and if we discuss more about the issue then such discussions become spam. We must just hold on for some time and wait until the site is back again.

Don't panic. It is just a technical issue that is not allowing us to open the site and am sure admin is struggling hard to bring the site back. We can see that in facebook and also in other forums. We know how legit the site is and if we discuss more about the issue then such discussions become spam. We must just hold on for some time and wait until the site is back again.

yes this true, I think you said exactly. I will not discuss the incident further. I just hope they fix it quickly and will soon return to normal activities thuong.bay now we just wait, time will solve all.

I hope that this forum will no longer be active back.

It took me nearly a month to reach my first payout level at this forum, and finally i was able to get paid after few days of making request. Actually I feel those sites with lower payout level more attractive as we dont need to wait long to get reward for the posts we make. But still i find this forum doing fine and am going to try now to make another payout soon.

The forum is back and that was good news for mostly members in the forum. I am happy because the forum is available again after maintenance.

I hope the condition of MTV could be better and I hope there is no problem in the future. I still enjoyed to post in MTV but I am not too active

on posting in Forex section. I think some members are still active posting there. It's hard to win the contest for me now :D

The forum is back and that was good news for mostly members in the forum. I am happy because the forum is available again after maintenance.

I hope the condition of MTV could be better and I hope there is no problem in the future. I still enjoyed to post in MTV but I am not too active

on posting in Forex section. I think some members are still active posting there. It's hard to win the contest for me now :D

uhm! I also think it will come back but I do not know exactly at what time. I like posting here every day. however, due to problems moneytalkvillage forum has maintained three days. it made me stop posting three days, I'm sad about that. I expect them to come back very soon. I hope to be active when MTV back. I'm looking forward to your quick fix little system administrator of MTV.

uhm! I also think it will come back but I do not know exactly at what time. I like posting here every day. however, due to problems moneytalkvillage forum has maintained three days. it made me stop posting three days, I'm sad about that. I expect them to come back very soon. I hope to be active when MTV back. I'm looking forward to your quick fix little system administrator of MTV.

I don't really think they down for three days. Maybe around two days only and when they back online they still get many support from members. I even see members are more active than before maybe they want to cover some loss posts when this forum down. I hope admin can process payout soon so can bring more new members here.

The site is back online again but too bad, I got problem when I opened that. I don't know what is the problem because it is okay when other members to

open it. I ever experienced similiar problem when I opened EP site and it was normal again after several days. I hope it could be back to normal soon. MTV

must be more active now, but I couldn't take post on posting there. If there is someone who could help me, please give sharing for me for this problem.

Thanks a lot :)

Just try to clean your cache. If you open too many sites in one browser you will eat up lots of cache memory that why you have a slow down and can't open MTV. anyway. Its really don't make sense why every now and then they need to upgrade every thing and eats lot of memory space and in turn make our browsing slow down.

@budado

I think the problem is not from browser because I have used several different browsers and the result is same. But the condition is normal again in this night.

I don't know what caused the problem and what caused it is back to normal again. I only hope that the problem won't happen again in the future.

@budado

I think the problem is not from browser because I have used several different browsers and the result is same. But the condition is normal again in this night.

I don't know what caused the problem and what caused it is back to normal again. I only hope that the problem won't happen again in the future.

Yes you used different browser but have you cleaned your cache? Because even if you uses different browser if your cache is already full then its will still have some error. But anyway. MTV really have some problem days back and even me notice it. And right now I have 7 dollars and request for payments. Lets just hope I will be paid.

I am not active to post in this forum for long time enough because I can't open the site for some days in this week.

I can post about 2 days in this week so it is not good for me because I can only get few points from here. I look that condition

in MTV is still normal and there are many active members in here. The contest in here is still active too.