Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Yeah, I dont remember that the trading account could be changed every month in here but then I am not particularly active on the forum much myself. I think that the issue of changing accounts is also one of the reasons why you have to actually verify your trading account first before you can withdraw profits.

I will try to post in here as regularly as I can. So far I'm happy with my performance in here. Although I still not check how much I earn in here this month. I'm still hoping to reach my target 75 dollars in a month in here. I'm just wondering how many post a day is the maximum number of post we can do in here. I really don't like to exceed the 30 post I implement to myself but I'm just wondering if theirs any maximum post in here.

I guess members should be grateful that they have been given the opportunity to attach a new trading account after a two months rather than letting it go into one account because you can be able to start afresh on a new one if you wish or just have multiple accounts with funds spread across them for trading.

If I remember correctly, the rules that they have done already implemented in the November bonus. So, obviously they have done with changes and of course, you will see that members don't have bonus in other forums they have. And also, we can see that the forum don't have here problems regarding that as long as we detached our trading account in other forums.

If I remember correctly, the rules that they have done already implemented in the November bonus. So, obviously they have done with changes and of course, you will see that members don't have bonus in other forums they have. And also, we can see that the forum don't have here problems regarding that as long as we detached our trading account in other forums.

But that is just sad because I understand that there are members who have had to forefeit their bonuses in other forums as well. My point is that this was only announced last month but it was implemented in the same month as well without any prior notice to members and providing the opportunity to earn one last time.

Well, since you were not that active as other members on the three forums it would be easier for you. You would find it much easier to adjust to the changes and set your own pace and targets moving forward. Other members are feeling the difference because they already got used to posting on the different forums and getting a lot more bonus.

I see that the forum has a number of contests in place on a regular basis as incentives for members to get more funds in their Instaforex trading accounts. I am more fascinated now my the Mister and Miss MT5 2012 contest and would be interested to see the photos of the participants and who wins.

Yes, there are many contests in the forum. Actually, they used to have it for a long time or when they have started this forum. There's daily, weekly, monthly and annually contests here and I still haven't managed to have winnings in those contests though, I have participated in their contests sometimes.

I think that its a great idea to have more of them although I am not sure if the same applies in the other forums that Instaforex is a sponsor because this could give members the opportunities to earn more than they are from posting. This is even better because there has been a change in rules that lowered member earnings.

You make use of the bonus that you get in here to make earnings or profits from forex. If the amount of bonus that you make in here did not have an influence on the amount of earnings that you can make then members would probably be satisfied with getting $10 bonus per month in here instead of going for $100 for example. Because there is a correlation this is why I make direct reference to reduced earning potential because of reduced bonus .

I give myself a new rules in mt5. Now that I'm earning good in forex trading. I decided that what I earn in instaforex I will not going to withdraw all. I will just going to withdraw the amount that I earn in mt5. So for example next month I will going to earn 50 dollars in posting in mt5. When I receive the fund in my instaforex account I will going to withdraw the same amount of profit.

That means you are doing well in your trading if you are able to make can withdraw that amount of profit from your trading account. I assume that you are already trading on other funds as well and that you would not be making the $50 profit off that months $50 bonus.

This online community can be similiar just like nigeria-forex, it is online community and that is owned or operated through InstaForex which in turn offered us on the cost while capital to deal in that person. I do think which is great since we're able to find some good cash to deal and so we're able to deal without investing our personal dollars nevertheless solely active to create inside their online community. It's finding out and also gaining throughout one time.

For sure. Imagine if you are in the process of learning forex and are trading in the demo account while you are busy accumulating some funds in here for trading over a couple of months. You have the potential to make good trading capital when you start trading in here and even better if you can manage to make a profit out of it too.

I know I should keep on posting on the site. Anyway since it weekend and I can't make trade so I would rather focus now on posting on the site as well so I hope to I will be able to make a lot of post on the site as well. It's not that easy to post on the site as well as I would need to make quite a long post also.