Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I would definitely make a lot of post for the month. So I just hope that I would not experience any kind of problem on the site as well so I would be able to keep my motivation on the site high. So I would just keep on posting here later on and just maintain my good post.

As long as your motivation to post on the forum is high I believe that you are going to have a good posting endeavour for the month. It would be a great start for the month and the only thing that you would need to do is just to sustain the posting activities for the duration so that yo can earn well in the end.

That's not make sense rexway. Mt5 forum do have 20 cents as well as nigeria, while indian forex do have 30 cents per post. So, what you mean allowed here if other forums also can have good opportunity to have bonus. The new rules state that we can only choose one forum to get bonus and the amendment will be we can still have 3 forums but will have averaging of the bonus.

That's not make sense rexway. Mt5 forum do have 20 cents as well as nigeria, while indian forex do have 30 cents per post. So, what you mean allowed here if other forums also can have good opportunity to have bonus. The new rules state that we can only choose one forum to get bonus and the amendment will be we can still have 3 forums but will have averaging of the bonus.

Its either that or you going to post in three forums then they will going to add all of your bonus funds then divided by three. I suggest that if you have an account in nigeria and in indian its better you detach your instaforex account. I already done that and I hope I will get the full amount in mt5. Right now I'm expecting to receive about 50 dollars. But even if theirs a deductions. I guess at least I can get is 45 dollars.

Well, this way you can get to concetrate on the one forum that you are posting in and make sure that you are within the rules. If you are going to be working on one forum instead of averaging between the three then it would be better to focus there so that you can get a good bonus each month.

Yes, we can concentrate in one forum then, we can save time as the second option is definitely will just consume both our energy and time in posting in three forums to make those averaging. Although, now I don't worry about it since I don't have trading accounts attached in the other forums. So, I expect full amount in this month bonus.

This would actually be a bad time to try and test the forum by breaking the rules because the forum has just gone though some changes and they would be keeping a close eye on the developments and how whether it has managed to reach their objectives or not. As always its just better to do things the right way.

LOL. I will never do that.. Even before they have checking of the accounts or members so, they have made many banned members and I know even others got banned because they promote other forex brokers or forex forums via PM. So, I don't think there's chances to think such and I will just focus on making my daily posts.

Its just better to do things the right way because if you try to circumvent the rules in here you will be ruining it for yourself and lose the opportunity to get a bonus to trade with on Instaforex. I doubt that if you are banned here you can be able to have posting on other of Instaforex sponsored brokers although I am not entirely sure of how it works.

I have some problems with trading because I have lost all my bonus and so I have new bonus. But I am not a good trader so I thought I would need to learn more before I would just trade my bonus so that I would not just waste my bonus. It's not that easy to maintain a lot of post on the site now.

You could actually learn more and practice in the demo account while you are busy posting on the forum as well. You can use the time that you have available to be improving your trading skills while you are also accumulating some trading bonus to make use of for real trading when you feel that you are ready.

Anyway I just wonder if I would change my trading account would ny balance for my last trading account would be reset to zero. So I am planning to get paid next on another trading account. Since I want two separate trading account for my bonus. I would just keep on making new account every two months.

I dont see how your trading account's balance is linked to you attaching detaching it on the forum. The bonus will simply be paid into your new trading account that you attached without having to affect the balance negatively so it will not reset your balance at all. If you have a bonus it will simply add that bonus to your new account.

Yeah it's just great that we would be able to attach different account although it would take two months before you can change account. Anyway. I just hope that they would not change the rules about that. So I would be able to use another trading account once I have reached MC on my trading account already.

Two months is not bad but before I think last year they still allow or have every month to attach trading account. But then, it will still be fine as I know that we can just made profits from the bonus. If we want to take advantage of 2 months interval then, we just have the bonus first in the two months to have twice bonus in a trading account before we attach new one.

Oh well I didn't know that before we can add another account each month. As I was not active before although I have been a member before already. So anyway I would just have to take whatever opportunity we have on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post here later on. I just hope that I would be excited to post here always. So anyway I just wonder if the discussions lately are easy enough for me.

Huh? But you will see that once you have attached your trading account. I don't know where are you looking at when you attach your trading as the date is automatic to be in that bonus tab lol. Anyways, you can just use it for your convenience since, its depend on your strategy how you will manage your bonus in posting.