Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can use demo account as long as we want. but we also need to know when we should try to use real account. We need to more improve our trading skills to make us be better and better more.

yes, we should not be too long using a demo account especially for beginners. Some say that the limit using a demo account from 3 -6 months, after which we can use real money account to practice trading psychology, because in the demo account we can not practice psychology of trading

in forex work every body know that demo is the real basic of the trading .when ever a person join forex they have manny question in their min how to analysis the market properly and how to make an order in the markey how to use different tools like stop loss etc .use demo until you learn every thing briefly about the forex.

We can use demo account as long as possible. There is no time limit for using demo account. but we also must know that we should use real account too. We will not get profit in forex if we do no use real account. But if we still use demo account to make practice, it's not be a problem.

Many people has their own standard, but me at most 6 months. Trading over and over again there would increase your familiarity to your strategy and also make you able to handle your trading in so many conditions even actually this is not like in real account but you can grasp the core of how to do trading.

Make sure to keep on demo trading and not to open a live account, as long as you have not been able to repeat your success with your demo account. Trading experience is very useful to improve our trading skill in forex. We should learn from our trading experience, so we can make our trading skills be better. We also can learn from other trading experience, such as experience from Trader of The Month in TICKMILL. I also learn from their experience to get lesson and make trading trading skill be better. 

Demo account lessen risk of loss in real account that is why I use it for many months . I was trained how to enter  in market -, how to use risk and  adjust it according to the market situation. I still use demo to test new trading system.

• 1 month later...

Around 3-4 months if i don't make huge mistake remembering it. At the moment i got constant profit ranging from 10-20%. Don't trade everyday but only trade when there is such a good news like NFP, CPI or Interest Rate. It is not about duration i think but more to you quality of training because not all traders can learn well in relatively short time.

Keep on using the demo account so far as you are a Forex trader. Once it is the demo account, the solution is not to quit in making use of it because we constantly need to develop ourselves and the best way by which we can achieve this is by developing our strategic plans or the strategies we apply during trading. That is the main reason why we need to learn how well to trade in the first place.

I have just recently started doing Binary Option trading and I am really enjoying it on demo account, it is all thanks to FMbinary.com, it’s a superb broker where we get facility of free demo account, it’s very rare to get this with any Binary Option broker, but this company been a client-oriented one is always there to offer such stuff and this is the reason why I love and enjoy working with them and has helped me massively to become a good trader.

• 2 weeks later...

The demo account will remain even though I use my own real trading account;. The demo account is very useful for us to be able to train with good trading skills without worrying experienced forex risk. Forex is a business that has a high risk of up to succeed, we need to continue to improve trading skills with a good

I personally dont think that there should be a limit on the amount of time that one needs to spend on a demo account. After all, its used for practice and only until one is confident enough to go for the real thing then they should take as long as it takes. Even people that have been trading for some time can also go ack to the demo account should the need arise. 

Of course, demo account probably will help traders tailored their capabilities just like what you said and many others including turn them step by step into a better trader. There are various time for people that use demo account starting from 1 week to 1 year.

of course, using virtual money then we could try to trade with a maximum in a demo account because there is no risk demo account. It is suitable for traders who want to practice trading. So we need to use a demo account with either

One year? You can even trade less than that, it is all depend on your talent and your frequency when it comes to trade, as long as you keep trading and learn faster trying to adapt if you create more mistakes then you can use demo account in less than 12 months, i personally has few friends who use demo account in around 7-8 months only and does not use frequently now but still make profit.

All that is needed in the demo account is continuous use of it. The demo account is a place where you need to understand your trading strategy very well before you think of a way to apply the same thing in the live account and this thing is the main reason why all traders no matter your knowledge should first look at a way to trade in the demo account and get a good understanding of it before moving to the live account.

• 2 weeks later...

I barely used it for 2-3 months that too without having any interest, it is obviously wrong way to go, but this is something very much part of human’s nature and I am sorry to say that we are never going to find it easier, so that’s why we need to be really in control of things in order to be successful. Now I must warn new comers that if you don’t practice / learn then forget about success, I have not used demo much, but that does not mean I have not learned. I have learned things very well from Baby Pips and then I used OctaFX broker’s 8 USD no deposit bonus which made me fit to start real account with them which is also bringing fruitful results.

I think you need to trade in the demo for at least for six months. But if you can trade a year then it would be much better. Then you will able to experience all kind of economic impact. There are many kind of economic data release to the market monthly /weekly /quarterly basis. So if you trade for such long time in the demo you can identify the impact of each and ever news release  

It is a good idea, your reasoning are good about this one. The more here is better but i think like one year is enough. Spending a lot of time in demo account isn't good because demo account does not reflect what you will get in real account which has some different aspect.