Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

Daily profit in forex trading is very possible because in forex those prefessional traders are making profit day in and day out in forex trading market.

Now take a look of this or NOTE ; that the profit which you will make everyday must accompany by loss also .

But you must remember that to achieve something like this in real trading is not an easy thing to do, You also can lose a lot of money if you push yourself to trade just for the sake of getting daily profit, it does not mean i disagree with you but daily profit is hard to achieve not impossible.

its possible still as far as we are has good knowledge and strategy. however, do not expect that we will end up with profits in all trades. sometimes, we will suffering loss result due to make wrong judgment, we are losing signt and thus, we are open wrong trading positions. which make us to gain loss result.

It is possible but never think of bigger profit and also it does not mean that everyday you could make profit. I ever see a trader i forget his name, still young but can do around 10 consecutive profitable trading everyday after that losing it. One thing you should remember making daily profit is harder since market itself is so dynamic.

• 2 weeks later...

Daily profits is possible but we need to hard work daily and even prior to this we need to collect knowledge, experience and build a solid plan as only that is what going to lead us into great profits. I have found my gateway for making daily profit and it’s with the leading Proprietary firm company in the world yesfx, I have joined their Remote FX Traders program, it gives a lot of importance to education and is really ideal for us.

Daily profits is possible but we need to hard work daily and even prior to this we need to collect knowledge, experience and build a solid plan as only that is what going to lead us into great profits. I have found my gateway for making daily profit and it’s with the leading Proprietary firm company in the world yesfx, I have joined their Remote FX Traders program, it gives a lot of importance to education and is really ideal for us.

True, i cannot say something like this more in words, but daily profit is possible if you have enough knowledge and experience but don't get me wrong something like forever in profit does not true, i know that you can maintain some consecutive profit around for  example 3 days but later in 4th day or 5th day you might be loss.

It’s completely possible but we need skill for that we can’t expect to just come up and start making profits daily that way we won’t survive far but if we keep our plan simple and don’t block our mind with saying that I have to make profits daily than we will be able to make consistent profits.

I am making consistent profits but not daily but still it’s great for me since I mostly do 4-5 trades on a month and that generates enough for me to be satisfied and thanks to OctaFX’s wonderful swap free account I am able to trade with ease without tension that I would have to pay for the overnight trades as with swap free that is completely gone.

Nah, that is what i'm talking about making daily profit is not an easy thing, we are not god we are not fortuneteller who can read future. Everything could happen and we cannot deny that daily profit is nearly impossible for someone who still learning and accumulating more experience.

• 2 months later...

Luck? Education? Experience? All of Those we will get someday when we are already feeling which we know as trading in foreign exchange. Well first luck, actually I do not believe this even though if there will not be significant. Second Education, this is very important thing for a trader is not it? How do you know to trade if you do not have a good education about forex, how to manage the risk and many others. The last, Experience which will come to you if you keep trading and paid attention to it.

• 1 month later...

What everyone talks about is profit. It is always the main thing that comes to the lips of an average person who wants to trade in the market and someone who is not able to achieve that feat will always have himself to blame after putting up a lot of investment only to discover that there is nothing to show for it.

@ decub: Of course everyone is talking about profit and that is not just average person even someone who has a lot of experience in forex also do that. But this daily profit is really impossible forever, for certain range of time i think it is possible just say daily profit for 3 days or 5 days or even one week still possible.

• 1 month later...

Yes, making consistent profits is definitely possible, but asking to do daily do not really makes much of sense. In my view if we are making profits consistently than it’s pretty similar to making it on daily basis. At the moment I am working with FMbinary.com Company and one can’t ask for better broker than that, it’s absolutely master piece and has all top features and facilities while the most love able part is their 2-5% guaranteed payout which helps a lot in consistent profit making.

Full time traders do forex as their routine job they want daily profit. It is possible to earn daily . You spend much time for analysis and forecast ,if your prediction and trading strategy works you will certainly win. Be prepare for loss or skip trading when market is not favorable for you .It is a facility of forex that you can avail any other good time.

It is practically i think impossible, i said like that because market is volatile the price is rising and up depend on the reaction of people who bid the price in this case big traders to small traders. Also to see that all is not really possible well you may make consecutive loss in few days but who can guarantee that it may last long?

If a trader acquire all the skills of this beautiful game of trading, daily profits wouldn't be a hard task for them. However, no one is perfect in Forex, and there will be days which are against you, but rather then being frustrated, you should overcome your frustration and focus on your next day and recover the losses. 

No, I have strong doubts on possibilities because I feel that we need to do a lot of hard work and only then we will be able to succeed, but in between trying to do it on daily basis is next to impossible, so that’s why we need to focus on making consistent profits, but that does not mean it should be daily. At the moment I am making regular profits with OctaFX broker using their low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and much more!

We need good market analysis to enter trade and no doubt its help us more to make win trade . its true its not possible newbie most of the time because its not so easy but have to try to from various source. anyway its also true bad analysis ruin our trade but good money management save our account. 

• 3 weeks later...

The possibility of daily profit in forex is exist, trader can do that even it means actually in small amount, but if you think that will lasting forever means that you won't get any loss is another virtual thingy, if you aim daily profit frequently make sure your profit target is also low.

LOL it is like dejavu to me, to be honest daily profit is possible but only in certain period of time. Also there are some traders who had definitions that daily profit is a profit that we get within reasonably short period of time eg every 5-6 days. But overall i think for forever to get daily profit that is not possible thing to do.

get a daily profit I think it's very difficult because forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that then to we can get a daily profit then we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that would allow us to improve trading results. And we can control emotions well to get daily profit

• 2 weeks later...

If we can start profit consistently, even if it just small amount, later it could replace your total loss one. Daily profit is really possible if you are not setting target too high and you have knowledge about market. Try to learn to understand the market first before you entering it. Once you could understand what the market want, you can earn profit on daily basis without any problem.