Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

I think all traders will be glad if they could make consistent profit in forex. I hope I could realize that too but today I still couldn't do that.

Do you think it is possible for us to get daily profit in forex? I ever read there are some traders who could do that, how is your opinion

about that?

• Downvote 18

I never thing its possible to get profit daily because there will be some day with great loss and there will be some day huge profit but to remain in profit we should manage it carefully that loss is not go more profit . but i think it not possible to win daily in forex.

@Nikhil

That's making sense too because we couldn't take profit in all situation but I read in forex is about consistency to get profit

more than loss. So it's no need for us to get high amount of profit but it's enough for traders to make sure if all of his profit

in a day are higher than all his losses in that day. I think it's possible to make percentage of profit more than 50% everyday.

@silenteyes

It's not 50% profit of our balance, I mean our percentage of profit and losing more than 50% so that means we are in profit condition.

In my opinion, we still could make it happen to take profit daily. If we used target 10 pips daily, I think that is not hard to realize and if

we could do that consistently, I think we could get consistent profit in forex and we could get it daily.

i think that we should not make it a goal to profit daily. cause not every day there is good market situation. but i think that we should aim for an earning each week. like having a goal of getting good amount each week.

fully agree with you . each day not possible to get profit for marker situation which is very true . but i also have aim and target to weekly profit which is not hard if we have proper money management .and now trying to do this only with concentration.

@Nikhil

For me, that was okay to make daily target profit because if we could realize that, at least we could make it 4 days in a week

so that will give us higher amount than we made weekly target. Because as I experienced, usually what we achieved will be

a little bit below than target or at most same as target. So it's better to give higher target so when we reached that, we could

get more profit.

@silenteyes

Maybe we had different point of view, if me I prefer to set daily target and daily profit so that will control my weekly profit.

It's okay not much pressure but we must have control so we could reach our target right and I like to use daily profit as my

controller so I could achieve my bigger target :)

@andry777 your target is very good but the problem is its not possible to get profit everyday from trade and even there was some days its not possible to trade means there is hard to find entry point and if we trade thats day the high risk involved but if you get daily profit than its amazing.

@Nikhil

Yes, maybe that could be reached right now when we are still learning about forex and how to trade well but I ever knew if some expert traders

could realize that so it's not impossible thing. If they could make it, so we could make it too. I used daily profit as target, I couldn't reach that also

but I tried to get profit daily as my capabilities. It's okay few pips as long as I could get profit. That what I tried to realize.

I also unable to get daily profit but i also agree now probably it possible who are really good trader which we see in some hyip which giving daily profit and running from years . i also now trying to getting daily profit if it going very low amount but the main target to get some pips everyday but sorry to say still not succeed.

@Nikhil

Yes, that is possible but it's not easy because we must have good knowledges and experiences about forex to realize that.

If we failed sometimes, that was okay because that is part of lesson and in forex, we must learn by doing if we wanted to learn

how to trade well.

@Boniez

hahahaha.... Don't make it habit to get daily loss my friend, although that will happen many times in our trading as newbie.

Yeah, it's more often to get losses than profit when we are newbie but we could limit the risk with using small lot size and

few pips of target.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, andry777 is right, it can happen many times in our trading but we have to bear in mind that it can lead to over trading and possibly losses. I have made constant profits for some days, but it is usually by setting small targets like 10 to 20 pips per day, that target is always achieveable, but coming high targets of up to 100 pips, it becomes more risky and it will lead to long term trading.

i think it is possible mathematically to make daily profit, but maybe on some days you will suffer losses. the main goal of the trader should be to reduce the number of losses every month.

i am fully agree with you although dont believe its not possible to get profit daily from forex but its true we need reduce the number of losses every month than will get good profit if there is some loss also . all we need to money management .

I think, it is not possible for a trader to actually win or to earn everyday in forex. But when you say, average, as in you compute your earnings monthly and get the average daily earnings, it will be possible that you will get earnings daily. It is quite impossible to know the movement of currencies everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

@pinoycity

I think daily earning didn't mean that we will get profit in all of our transactions but we must get profits more than our losses.

For me, that is still possible to reach because I looked many traders who could reach that although they didn't get too much dollars.

@boniez i agree that we should daily target and have mentality that will not over trade although profit come thats particular day more and more. anyway i think although its hard to get daily profit but have to target and have to trend our mind.

even if we have not been able to profit consistently, then we can focus on daily targets that did not experience much loss. I believe a little longer could satisfy later if we had enough profit