Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

to be able to get profit in forex trading, we need to be a lot of patience and discipline. In this forex trading, patience and discipline are important. Because with patience and discipline will make us able to get a daily profit, and always use the MM and RM good

to be able to get profit in forex trading, we need to be a lot of patience and discipline. In this forex trading, patience and discipline are important. Because with patience and discipline will make us able to get a daily profit, and always use the MM and RM good

This is not about get profit or not but can you do that daily or not? Of course this is practically impossible, never in my life i see a trader that can do daily profit until that person die or that person stop their trading activity. I also don't buy the myth said that someone can do this even your MM and RM is soooo gooood. It never happen to be short.

• 2 weeks later...

How about in this week you make profit and next week you can't? Is that daily profit? Well let us make it clear here myregister, what is the defention of daily profit? It is like what i am saying above or not? After we reach this conclusion it seems we can provide worthy view about this case.

As long as your are very realistic and plan your profit everyday, setting a objective, you are surely make consistent profit. You can plan to gain 1-3 pips per day safely but that is not going to help you make a fortune. Sometimes losing is necessary. You don't have to profit everyday to become successful. 

1-3 pips? Well that is possible to have that much but who wants 1-3 pips? That is too low and also the risk is not match up to your profit, this is ready to loss but you aren't prepare yourselves to make profit, your risk reward ratio must be matched at least so your trading is rewarding.

• 2 months later...

Yes it is achievable but in the end that is too low, 2 digits pips is what people want because it means they can maximize the profit well and also it is worthy rather than 1 digit pip. Well, in the end daily profit doesn't possible but to achieve that kind of state we would require a lot of capital and more like skill or experience or even few bit of LUCK.

• 2 months later...
As long you know money management. Risk management and know how to read technical and fundamental analysis you will be in good hand and always earning in the end of the day. And that what important in forex trading. Those three that I mentioned. Because if you don't know one of them you will never going to earn.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you know money management? Are you kidding me? Money management is for someone to control the loss not make profit. You must limit the way you use money and this doesn't have much correlation with daily profit, if you want to make daily profit possible you must find holy grail. A strategy or technique where you cannot even lose your money every day.

As long as you know money management? Are you kidding me? Money management is for someone to control the loss not make profit. You must limit the way you use money and this doesn't have much correlation with daily profit, if you want to make daily profit possible you must find holy grail. A strategy or technique where you cannot even lose your money every day.

If any traderwant to making profit of course they must trade with accurate analysis, but also they need strong mental or psychology, money management to adjusted lot size according the risk and strategy, and risk management to manage risk in every plan trading, depending with our style if scalping might we can making daily profit and also loss

If any traderwant to making profit of course they must trade with accurate analysis, but also they need strong mental or psychology, money management to adjusted lot size according the risk and strategy, and risk management to manage risk in every plan trading, depending with our style if scalping might we can making daily profit and also loss

But daily profit still nearly or truly impossible. I've never see anyone that makes profit every business days for say 3 months consecutively. There must be one or two days where they must suffer loss which maybe less significant then their total profit, but still daily profit is not exist. Because daily means that every business days = profit. It need a perfect strategy for it.

Everything is possible for those who have self-believe, if you think there is something possible then it’s possible, but the moment you drop your guard and surrender then of course no space left when it comes to winning or achieving daily profits. I obviously don’t have targets like daily profits or like that. The only mindset I carry is to trade well and I know numbers are there for coming, but if we have negative mindset or are too conscious then we will destroy things and make it hard for our self only. I am glad to be with OctaFX, it’s one of the best in business with excellent features that helps me achieve my destination of winning regularly and smoothly.

Forex market movement daily alwas changed and we have opportunity to catch profit in daily basis, but we also need to understand with the risk that involved, we need trade with risk management to avoid big loss in trading, because not always after we open trades then price will move to our favour

• 3 weeks later...

Profits is always possible consistently, but when we set targets like daily or that then we will struggle, it’s simply because that way we’re putting too much pressure and that’s very hard to handle unless we have education backed by experience. I don’t think you can expect this to be working with newbies. I started off with these targets only, but later I realized it was so much harmful for me and then I switched the track. This is where I got myself  into comfortable zone and it only helped me further that I was working with OctaFX broker which itself is one of the most trustworthy companies in the world with excellent conditions to work with so that’s seriously useful.

Maybe for expert trader which already really understand how to trade in this arena and proven already able making profit consistently hence will possiable for them to making daily profit, but for me still very hard to making daily profit  becaue my skill still often profit and loss occured in my trades, sometime after making decision hence price move against my trades

I also unable to get daily profit but i also agree now probably it possible who are really good trader which we see in some hyip which giving daily profit and running from years . i also now trying to getting daily profit if it going very low amount but the main target to get some pips everyday but sorry to say still not succeed. 

Possible and HYIP? Can that HYIP give us the daily screenshot of admin's trading account with all profit there? I don't think so. This is questionable, i know daily profit is still possible but to maintain it forever or in very long period is such an impossible task to do. Making daily profits for year is impossible feat for retail traders, even big traders lose at least twice in a year or so. If that HYIP's admin are able to do that i am sure his/her HYIP will stay forever.

I think its not possible, we can't get daily profit. In this kind of career is unpredictable, anything might happen, you just have to make sure that you are knowledgeable so you know how to deal with it whenever it comes on your way. 

We shouldn’t be worried over making daily profits, we should just worry about making profits, if we’re making profits in genuine and real way then it won’t be tough to make it big quickly, but if we’re just after making big profits without having any proper idea or way then we’re going to struggle, so that’s why we got to make sure we do things correctly and only then we could win regularly. I am glad that I trade with OctaFX, it’s a wonderful broker and best part about them is, we’re never worried about anything with them since their conditions are so good that it always helps with trading and making profits regularly is easy and very much straight forward thing.

Its true we need good market analysis to enter trade and no doubt its help us more to make win trade . its true its not possible newbie most of the time because its not so easy but have to try to from various source. anyway its also true bad analysis ruin our trade but good money management save our account. 

Well, if we want to talk about the possibility, then YES it is possible but not forever since forex is volatile you may able to achieve that state(daily profit) but only for one week for example or 2 weeks but in the third week you start to lose your capital a bit and so on. By using common sense only we know that the conclusion is daily profit = possible but not forever.

Yes it's possoble but might not esy, as scalping trader if already expert they in daily trading will open and closed order many times and they can calculating profit loss daily, intraday trader lso they will open and closed order at same day, and they can look their trades with profit and loss daily

Daily profit in the forex market is very possible and that is true so for you to get profit daily here all you need do is aquire the desire success that will make you to smile it is better to aim at something better than none so daily profit is sure.