Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

we can get a consistent daily profit if we have a profit target that we want to get out of every trade we do and we have to be able to adjust it to the amount of capital gains that we have and we must also determine the number of pips profit target that is not too high so that we can benefit from each trade we do

Yeah, nothing is impossible but within guided principles. Having a 100% profit is very possible but we must understand that having a 100% profit return goes beyond wishful thinking or some abracadabra! Success is attain within the grip of knowledge, skill and personal character. Success in forex is not exclusive.

Yeah, nothing is impossible but within guided principles. Having a 100% profit is very possible but we must understand that having a 100% profit return goes beyond wishful thinking or some abracadabra! Success is attain within the grip of knowledge, skill and personal character. Success in forex is not exclusive.

but not for everyone, what i really want to tell here is not all traders that will get 100% profit from what they invest in forex just in short term or at least for 2 or 3 months :D, some of them even need more than that, i hear that there is a pro who trade for about one year to reach BEP(not his profit yet).

Daily profit is not possible and even the best trader in the world will incur losses in between. However the outcome during a period of time should be taken into consideration while determining whether we are earning or losing .

If we make good returns over a period of time , For example a month then we are deemed to be a good trader. Discipline helps us to maintain our capital and stay in Forex trading in the long run, Patience is very important.

Daily profit is possible. It depends on what we refer to as profit. I personally view profit as either tangible or intangible. By tangible, I mean an upward change in my account figure. However, by intangible, I mean what I become (by learning from failures and success) daily. In every trade we either lose or gain, but who/what we become by these is determined by how we see our circumstances. This is my worldview!

Therefore, it will be in our trading plans to set if this will going to be daily profits. To achieve this goal then, we are going to think that we should have good trading capital that can not be easily blow our trading account. And not to easily broke because, we can't surely have consistent making profits but possible if consecutively doing it.

Its possible as the market is open 24/5 and half day. So as long the market is open you can earn every hour and even every minute depends on what pair and how good the volatility is. In my case I put 30 to 55 pips in any position that I open and usually I got TP on average once a day. So I can say that I do earn each day in forex trading. I just hope that I can make good income in here in the long run.

Its possible as the market is open 24/5 and half day. So as long the market is open you can earn every hour and even every minute depends on what pair and how good the volatility is. In my case I put 30 to 55 pips in any position that I open and usually I got TP on average once a day. So I can say that I do earn each day in forex trading. I just hope that I can make good income in here in the long run.

I think mostly all the traders will be participating in forex market all the times and they will be trading every day with forex that is really a very good thing about forex . earning daily profit is really possible in forex not only for expert traders but also for the newbie traders it is a very good way to earn money every day .

Daily profit is not possible in Forex trading even with the most experts in Forex. We should analyze our returns on a periodical basis for example weekly or monthly to judge our performance in Forex. If we are incurring loss over a period we should immediately stop Forex and review the causes behind the loss. Losses are indication that there is a critical need for us to learn ore about Forex and improve ourselves in Forex trading.

If daily profit is possible with forex i am sure that no one will be making daily profit because it is not as easy as we think . Now a days most of the traders are trading with forex with half knowledge so how can they earn daily profits with forex . I am sure that most of the traders will not earn daily profits some times they have to face the loss also .

Daily profit is not possible in Forex trading even with the most experts in Forex. We should analyze our returns on a periodical basis for example weekly or monthly to judge our performance in Forex. If we are incurring loss over a period we should immediately stop Forex and review the causes behind the loss. Losses are indication that there is a critical need for us to learn ore about Forex and improve ourselves in Forex trading.

we need to know how long is this daily profit means? forever? or for some certain time like 7 days? 10 days? or 20 days? for 7 days to 20 days i think that still possible but for long time i mean forever or about 100 days or something like that, i think that is not possible, in fact many traders never get profit forever, i also experienced the same thing

I think mostly all the traders will be participating in forex market all the times and they will be trading every day with forex that is really a very good thing about forex . earning daily profit is really possible in forex not only for expert traders but also for the newbie traders it is a very good way to earn money every day .

How can you trade on weekend? You can't trade every day since the market is only open 24/5 and half. So theirs no such thing as trading every day. You can only trade when the market is open and that's only open during business days or weekdays. Even banks can't trade and do close on weekends. Unless if you can provide me a way that a trader can trade every day even on weekends.

If a trader is a well skilled traders and have a very good understanding on the market situations then he can surly make good profits with forex . And getting regular profits will be really easy with forex just you need to trade every day with the hope of earning profit . but some times we may be loosing because we are not got to predict correct some timers mistakes will be done with traders .

• 7 months later...

Its totally is possible to trade and make money daily with the market always in demand. I don't see why not if you are equipped with full knowledge and experiences. There is a demand for currency all the time so there is always opp for you to make money daily. I make money daily so its feasible for everyone else too. Now, its something for the knowledgeable and experiences and not for gamblers. 

The days that are bad that you can't make money are the off open market hours when none of the market is open. You can't have profitable trends during those time. Weekends and holidays are no no. Also, volatility during news could cause you to lose a lot if you don't know how to use stop loss or control your trade during such time. However, trading with highly demanding pairs can yield good results for you. 

The days that are bad that you can't make money are the off open market hours when none of the market is open. You can't have profitable trends during those time. Weekends and holidays are no no. Also, volatility during news could cause you to lose a lot if you don't know how to use stop loss or control your trade during such time. However, trading with highly demanding pairs can yield good results for you. 

i totally agree with you daily profit in Forex trading is kinda hard,though i think one can make daily profit to some extent but it not something one can be thinking is gonna be happening all the time.daily profit in forex trading is possible but it not gonna be something that will happen 100 percent .i guess 70 % is possible.

well friends i think this thing is possible to acquire revenue everyday because it will have several profits and losses. however to keep throughout revenue we have to control this very carefully that will loss isn't proceed more profits. however i do think this unattainable for you to earn everyday throughout fx.

You can make small or modest profit daily but to get a lot of profit has to happen over time and not in any single day as there aren't that many waves to catch in any single day but long term trading is perhaps more profitable than short term so you can sell each day and make a profit if you enter at the lowest possible price and then sell by 2pm of open market time and then you're able to make some money from that. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Daily profits consistently is something that has been a mirage to a lot of people long ago. Forex isn't always the same at all times. The market changes more often than a lot of people expect and is one thing that keeps happening over and again. Some days you make good money, other days you lose.