Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

l think setting a daily target will let you loose more why? you wil not be in control everyday and when you focus too much on your target then it will let you to loose your control and make mistakes.l personallly experiance it while trading.when l make some loose that l got more agrasive to recover and it just got worse.it is better to just be discipline and play the game according to rules.then you may not make good wins everyday but you can hit it one of that day :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its apparently possible. As even I see traders having daily profit having 1 dollar per day for small capital. Not bad if we just start to have daily profit. As it differ to traders how he want to trade and earn in forex. As for me I also like to have daily profit as to make daily habit to analyze the market and deal with it.

i think that is still possible but we must be know that everyday everytime forex market change,so we don't know what will happen later, my assumption just trade everyday, actually sometimes we get some loss from forex but also profit. and you can read some expert article or experience to make our trading better

Yup, we will have losses and profits so the main thing for trader is to have more profits than losses so when we look for the total will be profit. So no matter what as long it is profit then you will able to have it daily. There is always ups and downs in the market.

of course you can make profit everyday. self discipline is important. sometimes, when we get to earn something enough r bigger enough for that day, we trade more of it thinking it will still go bigger, but then we where not thinking about the possibility of loosing that is why we still continue eventhough we could see that the market movement is not good anymore.

Yes I agree with you guys,daily profit is possible but dont think that anything on this planet can stop you from loosing in forex trading atleast once in every 365days,but with self decipline and comitment one will be able to meet his target goals on daily basis,and also folow your plan if you need positive result

Yes I agree with you guys,daily profit is possible but dont think that anything on this planet can stop you from loosing in forex trading atleast once in every 365days,but with self decipline and comitment one will be able to meet his target goals on daily basis,and also folow your plan if you need positive result

Of course their is. You can trade in 365 days without losing a cent. Just simply open our account and do hedging. Even for a year you can't loss a trade unless you close it at loss. But I guess its patience is what you need in here and lots of funds. That' what I'm doing right now and in three months my 500 dollars is now 800 dollars just because of hedging.

You can have some losses in trades even daily as you can also do many positions everyday and some will lose and some will win but the conclusion will be you will have more profits still so it is possible to have profit we are not only talking one losses but many trades as well.

Daily profits are surely possible in forex but only if the trader has the skills to cope up with losses. As forex is an unpredictable market, even the professionals have bad bays where they loose but only the good trader are able to break even the losses and gain profits from their trades...

Yup, we will have losses and profits so the main thing for trader is to have more profits than losses so when we look for the total will be profit. So no matter what as long it is profit then you will able to have it daily. There is always ups and downs in the market.

haha yeah, as long as i get profit even it is only 0.01% from my investment LOL, but at least we still get profit. but you know sometimes it is hard to maintain the profit we get in this field, i ever failed to get profit in 3 days which make me little frustated here

haha yeah, as long as i get profit even it is only 0.01% from my investment LOL, but at least we still get profit. but you know sometimes it is hard to maintain the profit we get in this field, i ever failed to get profit in 3 days which make me little frustated here

There are no rooms for emotions in this field bro. Never loose hopes as there's always a second chances. Just keep focusing on your upcoming trades and then try to break even the previous losses. Do remember that even the professionals do receive losses but the thing which makes them a good trader is the consistency of profits and the overcoming of previous losses...

Yes, there are always second chances if you still have some capitals to trade in Forex. It just requires experience and skills for you to be able to achieve daily profit, but as in daily? You know even professional trader is not always winning in a trade.

Yes, you are right that even the professionals get losses but recovering from these losses is the main focus of those traders. Daily profits are possible if traded properly but there will be odd days where you might by unlucky. All you need to do is to just recover from these losses and focus on your future trades.

Yes, you are right that even the professionals get losses but recovering from these losses is the main focus of those traders. Daily profits are possible if traded properly but there will be odd days where you might by unlucky. All you need to do is to just recover from these losses and focus on your future trades.

but if all of the trading that trader did is accumulate from what i see they are still in profit, and they have decent earning from it, i know there is no perfect things which members can earn from forex field and always in profit over and over again, and never get any loss, c'mon we are human, nobody perfect :D

• 8 months later...

I do earn daily and usually as low as 60 pips and as high as 200 pips. But that's because I'm trading eight pairs at the same time. So even two out of eight get TP I already make profit for that day. I hope I can make good income in the long run in forex. But right now I have a good run and earning month after month after month in forex. That's why I try to make my account grow as much as possible.

Yes daily profits are possible in forex and we can see that many trader will be earning every day profits in forex . and to be frank a normal trader will be thing to earn a regular profits rather then huge profits so i can say that forex will be providing a very good opportunity to earn daily profits with out any problem .