Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I have noticed that the payout requests were cleared on TCC today and thus I guessed that the payout requests on EP also might have been cleared and my guess was right, there is lot of payment proofs, found around, today.

i see that bloggin contest is one of the good contest here, there are so many poster that attracted and joined this contest since the prize is big for just an entry

oh, that is really good to hear that there is prize for just participation in the contest as well, also there will be attractive prizes for winners as well, I will check out but currently, I am not blogging, so I can't take part in the contest, but will enjoy the blogs of the participants.

I think only one day in the blog contest have been paid since other blogs are not yet been paid. Well i dont have my blog post today since i got no idea whats my new blog post. So far i have balance my earnings in the forum posting. I try to be active again and again while the payout request process is still fast. :D

I will make a Blog entry today.. I also check some other blog update entry for me to get an idea. I'm still far from the minimum payout but i'm making at least 15 post here.

That would be good. Though I wanted to join such blogging but I don't have time as of the moment to make one. I am still far of reaching payout in here but will try my best to get into it by this week. I just hope to received much activities so that It would be easy for me to reach payout.

My main target at EP is to make a minimum of 10 posts daily but really the internet problem from EP is hindering me from achieving that.i know the problem is not from my system because i dont usually have this problem at other forums.i just wish the admin can look into this.

The blogging contest has been closed by Admin Nick already as he will already choose who will win the first weekly winner of this contest. Hopefully I will have the chance to win it .

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to grab this opportunity so maybe I will try next time if there would be some new contests such as this one. I am not really a fan of participating contests but just to try whether I could win or not. hehe