Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

That is all that matters, they are paying and that would be it. If you don't like the posting rates then better not join this forum at all but if you want some additional earnings then go ahead and post in here :D

I do agree with you that the thing which matter is the site is still paying their members. There are forums which promises to offer something big and then turn into a scam and the efforts of the members gets wasted. EP provides an opportunity to earn with a reasonable rate which is the bast thing...

Another payment proof. It seems like TCC is back and back with a bang. The payment delay was annoying but as they are not delaying their members payment anymore, I believe its a good opportunity to earn at TCC. Though their new posting rates is a bit less but not bad at all.

I have seen that they consistent payments right now. Meaning everyday they cleared the payouts. And i think that is a good start that admin of ep started to have changes too. There will be changes that sooner be announced by admin. I hope that is rate and just have continue their fast payments. :D

I have seen that they consistent payments right now. Meaning everyday they cleared the payouts. And i think that is a good start that admin of ep started to have changes too. There will be changes that sooner be announced by admin. I hope that is rate and just have continue their fast payments. :D

Yes, the payment delays seems to be over now and they have restarted to pay their members on a consistent basis without any delays but with a new posting rate of 2 cents for each post which is still decent enough as there are only a few other PTP forums which pay better posting rates then EP. Moreover, their contest section can help us to win some extra bucks for ourselves which is another positive point about EP.

Yes, the payment delays seems to be over now and they have restarted to pay their members on a consistent basis without any delays but with a new posting rate of 2 cents for each post which is still decent enough as there are only a few other PTP forums which pay better posting rates then EP. Moreover, their contest section can help us to win some extra bucks for ourselves which is another positive point about EP.

I hope that their contests could have many winners as we could imagine. EP only have limited winners unlike other ptp forums that all participants are winners that is why they continue to be active in there and participate in the contests. :D

I hope that their contests could have many winners as we could imagine. EP only have limited winners unlike other ptp forums that all participants are winners that is why they continue to be active in there and participate in the contests. :D

Having limited winners allows EP to hold daily contest with a price money of 50 cents for each contest. This is not bad as compared to the amount of work we have to do by participating in these contests. Moverover, the other forums which pays to many winners either hold monthly long term contests or the members have to word hard to win the contest.

Having limited winners allows EP to hold daily contest with a price money of 50 cents for each contest. This is not bad as compared to the amount of work we have to do by participating in these contests. Moverover, the other forums which pays to many winners either hold monthly long term contests or the members have to word hard to win the contest.

Nope. In contrast to ep, there is a forum that pays its members i mean all participants either per day or weekly depends on the contest instruction. And also it is not that difficult to that what is indicated in the contest since you just need to sign up and make a blog update that's it. :D

I cant still see fast responses in ep even in their paid to post section. I feel so eager to have payments faster but still the activity is not increasing. :D

Nope. In contrast to ep, there is a forum that pays its members i mean all participants either per day or weekly depends on the contest instruction. And also it is not that difficult to that what is indicated in the contest since you just need to sign up and make a blog update that's it. :D

I cant still see fast responses in ep even in their paid to post section. I feel so eager to have payments faster but still the activity is not increasing. :D

Yes, the contest available at EP aren't updated daily but as far as I have noticed, the prizes are given away to the winners every 2-3 days and sometimes even takes more time. This is not a good sign as waiting for 50 cents of prizes for such a long period of time is not worth it...

Yes, the contest available at EP aren't updated daily but as far as I have noticed, the prizes are given away to the winners every 2-3 days and sometimes even takes more time. This is not a good sign as waiting for 50 cents of prizes for such a long period of time is not worth it...

at least admin now have some improvement las time i see that admin already paid the member more faster and i heard that admin discuss about increasing rate..., 3 cents per post is enough for me.

This forum was one of the first PAID TO POST forums where I started posting, and this was the forum where I got the idea about HYIPs and other online money making opportunities. This forum was one rumored to be ‘NOT PAYING’ and admins were thinking to move it to scams’ list for once… but it’s good to see this one back in action, as we can see the payment proofs above. I don’t know if the per post rates are the same or changed.

at least admin now have some improvement las time i see that admin already paid the member more faster and i heard that admin discuss about increasing rate..., 3 cents per post is enough for me.

I am not sure if that is already announced that the rate is 3 cents per post. I still see 2 cents rate but still hoping that it will increase after the further announcement of admin. Yes, right. EP is not only concentrating in the contest and now they are clearing payouts as fast as possible. :D

Are they really looking to increase their posting rates to 3 cents? wow thats a great news as many members of EP believe that new posting rates are not just good enough for them to stay active at EP. However, 3 cents is quite a good posting rate and will surely help the forum receive more active members then that they currently have.

Are they really looking to increase their posting rates to 3 cents? wow thats a great news as many members of EP believe that new posting rates are not just good enough for them to stay active at EP. However, 3 cents is quite a good posting rate and will surely help the forum receive more active members then that they currently have.

Nope there is no official annoucement of this issue since i have visited the ep forum and dont have in their announcement section that these happened now. But we are still hoping that these will soon happened as we are waiting of the news the recently said by the admin. :D

Nope there is no official annoucement of this issue since i have visited the ep forum and dont have in their announcement section that these happened now. But we are still hoping that these will soon happened as we are waiting of the news the recently said by the admin. :D

So does that means that they currently are not looking to increase their posting rates. Well, 2 cents per post is decent enough for a member to kepp posting on EP but increasing that rate will not only help the members to post more of EP, but at the same time help the forum too to get lot of activity on their forum which surely will help them to gain more adverisers for their forum.

So does that means that they currently are not looking to increase their posting rates. Well, 2 cents per post is decent enough for a member to kepp posting on EP but increasing that rate will not only help the members to post more of EP, but at the same time help the forum too to get lot of activity on their forum which surely will help them to gain more adverisers for their forum.

Nope too. Because we really dont what we should expect in the new announcement to be made. We can predict there is increase or changes but we are not sure of if they will really increase the rate but does not mean they will not thinking of increasing it. The best way is to wait the further announcement and dont get excited. :D

currently the post rate is fine i think. they are paying very fast now, which is what i like. i got paid within 2 days last time.

if the post rate becomes higher, who knows they may take longer to pay members.

Yes, it should be like ep. Because if the payment requests is few then the payments should be fast but if the payments requests and the rates are high then it will really take time for them to process all of it. Right now, i am thinking to wait or post now while payments are fast. :D

Well no matter what, I will just continue making post in this forum and somehow be able to reach the minimum payout and still received it much earlier like what had happen the last payment processing in here.

Actually, it is a good time because the admin of ep still continue his enthusiasm in clearing payments. So we can take this advantage to post and able to receive payment faster and able to have consistency in posting in the forum. :D

Actually, it is a good time because the admin of ep still continue his enthusiasm in clearing payments. So we can take this advantage to post and able to receive payment faster and able to have consistency in posting in the forum. :D

That is for sure that we are going to get paid at EP, no matter it takes a bit longer or not but members do prefer fast payments and a good forum posting rate. EP has all the essence which a members seeks for. They do have a good posting rate which is backed up by a fast payout system which is just amazing.

That is for sure that we are going to get paid at EP, no matter it takes a bit longer or not but members do prefer fast payments and a good forum posting rate. EP has all the essence which a members seeks for. They do have a good posting rate which is backed up by a fast payout system which is just amazing.

Well, it should really increase the forum activity and we all hope that the payments as promised will be within 2 days only. I think that i will gonna post here after the MTV and DMT finished to reach my payout. Because i had only less than 50 cents earnings so far. :D