Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I was happy that admin still continue to have fast payments. We will see that admin is always going to update us in the chatbox. Additionally, they made us some no worries on payments. Well i just told them that i got paid but my post earnings were not deducted and i am honest to that and admin made to correct it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not good in contest and I'm just an old timer always post and post and post and don't give a damn about the contest. But the good thing is that even if I don't join the contest or even try to know what the contest is all about. As long the activity in the thread that I'm posting are active and moving I'm happy.

I'm not good in contest and I'm just an old timer always post and post and post and don't give a damn about the contest. But the good thing is that even if I don't join the contest or even try to know what the contest is all about. As long the activity in the thread that I'm posting are active and moving I'm happy.

Same in here my friend. I am not participating much in EP's contests and I just make posts in the forum threads to increase my points. Every time I went to the forum, I started posting without looking or updating myself in the contest section. lol

Well I still try my luck and still posting in their contest, hoping that I will win once again in their contest. Also I tried to post in their paying sections and guess what I have already reach the minimum payout earlier today and immediately requested for payment :D

Announcement from Admin: Looking for Moderators, Partners, Co-Admin for ongoing project !!

=================================================

Hello Members,

I have got involved in many things recently i am looking for for Moderators, Co-Admin, Partners for my ongoing projects, I have Scripts, hosting, domains are ready with me i need some one who can promote new site and stay active as much as possible rest of things i will guide you in my free time, I am looking for some dedicated person who are interested to work out with me.

Note this is not paid position in return u can place ads, banners of Adsense, CPM site or any advertisement u like there is no restriction we can work out on that u don't want to spend single cent from your pocket i will incur all expenses from hosting to scripts.

i am working on different kind of Niches like Webmaster blog, forum, Arcade sites, blog, forum, general discussion, ecurrency blogs, forex blogs, directory etc etc.

Here are basic requirement.

- Must have Gtalk, YM or skype for instant chat

- Can give few hours daily

- Average English speaking & writing

- Basic knowledge of PHP, HTML preferred

- Basic knowledge of Administration work

- Can moderate site few hours daily

If u are interested simply hit me PM and let me know in what of kind of site u are interested.

Nick

=================================================

I loss tract of time. I keep on posting in here for whole afternoon and realize that I already posted too much. Just about 1 dollar worth of post. I don't know if its consider spamming but when I notice that I post that much I logout. lols. hope that by the time I request payments no mod or admin will notice this. lols.