Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well, it should really increase the forum activity and we all hope that the payments as promised will be within 2 days only. I think that i will gonna post here after the MTV and DMT finished to reach my payout. Because i had only less than 50 cents earnings so far. :D

Well, they are trying their best to make to forum back active and as like it used to before when they started to delay their members payment and at the same time reduced their posting rates. However, as they are back and back with a bang, I do believe, they might have caught the interest of several members accross different PTP forums.

Well, they are trying their best to make to forum back active and as like it used to before when they started to delay their members payment and at the same time reduced their posting rates. However, as they are back and back with a bang, I do believe, they might have caught the interest of several members accross different PTP forums.

We hope that they will do it for a long period of time. Not only in this time because it will have another impression to the forum such as trying to get members active and then when the activity they will have stop paying fast. :D

We hope that they will do it for a long period of time. Not only in this time because it will have another impression to the forum such as trying to get members active and then when the activity they will have stop paying fast. :D

Well, EP is a reputed forum and has been paying since more then a year now therefore I don't think they will do that as it will badly effect their reputation. It is good to know that the payment delays have been solved and they are back on track but with a more stable posting rate.

Well, EP is a reputed forum and has been paying since more then a year now therefore I don't think they will do that as it will badly effect their reputation. It is good to know that the payment delays have been solved and they are back on track but with a more stable posting rate.

Still we can see payments are cleared everyday. And now i see also that moderators are well moderating in the forum or lets say active as proof in the chatbox. I always check the news in their chatbox because the admin notify there if there were payments cleared already. :D

Still we can see payments are cleared everyday. And now i see also that moderators are well moderating in the forum or lets say active as proof in the chatbox. I always check the news in their chatbox because the admin notify there if there were payments cleared already. :D

The moderators ae active on the forum as you said, but they must also try to update their contests threads on daily basis as I have seen, their contests are usually updated within 3-4 days but they claim to have daily contests on their forum.

The moderators ae active on the forum as you said, but they must also try to update their contests threads on daily basis as I have seen, their contests are usually updated within 3-4 days but they claim to have daily contests on their forum.

Well lets just wait for them. Because as moderators checking of the payments at the same time seeking for spammers and also answering newbies queries then it will really take time to them to be able to active or update the contests. :D

Well lets just wait for them. Because as moderators checking of the payments at the same time seeking for spammers and also answering newbies queries then it will really take time to them to be able to active or update the contests. :D

The moderators do have to work hard on EP but as their contests clearly mentions that they are holding daily contests then they should think about updating the contest results daily or they should make their contests a weekly contest. Moreover, as far as I have noticed, EP has more than 1 moderator, then it shouldn't be hard for them to keep updating the contest section on daily basis.

The moderators do have to work hard on EP but as their contests clearly mentions that they are holding daily contests then they should think about updating the contest results daily or they should make their contests a weekly contest. Moreover, as far as I have noticed, EP has more than 1 moderator, then it shouldn't be hard for them to keep updating the contest section on daily basis.

Although the admin might think that updating the contest in daily basis will be a hardwork as they will need to be active everyday to that contest. It will be lessen the work if they will update the contest in a week as we know other moderators are busy in offline. :D

I am also now joining their contest and it seems that those contest are much active than the posting activities in other paying sections of EP. Anyways, I will try my best to reach the minimum payout here within the week.

LOL. Yes right. That could be like that because the contest is much attractive and have good prizes but the forum should think how the forum activity specifically posting will be increased just like the contests. Same here, this week i will target to have a new request here. :D

I am also now joining their contest and it seems that those contest are much active than the posting activities in other paying sections of EP. Anyways, I will try my best to reach the minimum payout here within the week.

Well, I myself regularly keep participating in their contests but haven't yet become lucky to win either of these contests available at EP. Nevertheless, the winnings are paid in a fully randomized manned and I should try to keep participation in their contets before I finally become lucky to win any of those contests available at EP.

Well, I myself regularly keep participating in their contests but haven't yet become lucky to win either of these contests available at EP. Nevertheless, the winnings are paid in a fully randomized manned and I should try to keep participation in their contets before I finally become lucky to win any of those contests available at EP.

That is the problem in their contests. Our effort are not worthy and therefore we dont get any rewards of it we dont have frequent rewards from the contests they have. If they changed it in the way that members or most of the members will win then that will be have a great forum activity. :D

That is the problem in their contests. Our effort are not worthy and therefore we dont get any rewards of it we dont have frequent rewards from the contests they have. If they changed it in the way that members or most of the members will win then that will be have a great forum activity. :D

Well, it hardly takes a few minutes to participate in any of their contests and I dont think we have to make a huge effort in order to win their contests. However, as several members participates in their contests, it really becomes hard for members to win their contests as all depends on our luck.

<p>i got my payment less than 12 hours i defiantly will be active here</p>

<p>here is my last payment</p>

<div>

lease note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:</div>

<p>Always address you by your first name.<br />

Never send you any links or attached files.<br />

Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.<br />

============================================<br />

<br />

Dear hayam,<br />

<br />

You have received a payment to your account U***** (hayoomaa):<br />

<br />

Date: 9/30/2011 10:07 PM<br />

Batch: 72112928<br />

From Account: U4679035 (Forums Payout) <br />

Amount: $2.58<br />

Memo: EP Payment, Thanks for Being Active on Earning Palace Forum !!<br />

</p>

<div>Thank you

</div>

<p>i got my payment less than 12 hours i defiantly will be active here</p>

<p>here is my last payment</p>

<div></div>

Its great to know that they are back and back with a bang. It seems that the payment delay problems has been solved at EP and everything is back as normal. I am not much active at EP but looking at the current conditions of the site, I will try to put more efforts to reach my payment at EP:)

well, it was good to know that the admin has cleared payments on 30th as promised before,

I remember there was an update that the payments will be getting cleared every month on 30th on EP, if I am not wrong.