Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

actually the idea of gathering lot of points ad cash out in big amounts will be only profitable while we are posting on EP forum, which is reliable and we can be sure of payments,

but this idea may not give positive result if applied for all forums.

What do you mean not applicable to all forums? Meaning is that because ep is trusted for waiting for about 15 days or more while others dont really reliable for waiting 15 days or more. Ep seems to be for me having the longest waiting period but got paid on time which paid on the said interval or range of payment.

@ridick09

I am talking about ALL forums, in general, as well,

EP is reliable, so we need not worry of payments and post a lot and cash out in big,

where as there were few other forums in the PTP history, that suddenly stop to pay and scammed posters.

if we check the history of this forum, they used to pay with same four cents rates for payment proofs as well as discussion posts,

later they reduced the rates for proofs to one cent, but until then, proof posters enjoyed great earnings from EP for simple task of copy paste of their payment proofs !

if we check the history of this forum, they used to pay with same four cents rates for payment proofs as well as discussion posts,

later they reduced the rates for proofs to one cent, but until then, proof posters enjoyed great earnings from EP for simple task of copy paste of their payment proofs !

They might have reduced their posting rates but the important thing is that they are stll paying. Moreover, a member can also earn at EP through their daily contests which is a great opportunity for the members to earn some extra bucks from them.

They might have reduced their posting rates but the important thing is that they are stll paying. Moreover, a member can also earn at EP through their daily contests which is a great opportunity for the members to earn some extra bucks from them.

Hmm. For me the ep contests is not that a great opportunity to earn from the forum. Because of the lesser percentage of the winners. For instance, the participants are 100 but the winner will be only 1 that will have payment then that is a 1% percentage to win. I never win in the ep contests.

Hmm. For me the ep contests is not that a great opportunity to earn from the forum. Because of the lesser percentage of the winners. For instance, the participants are 100 but the winner will be only 1 that will have payment then that is a 1% percentage to win. I never win in the ep contests.

Well, thy have guessing contests available to participate in. These contests surely depends on luck and the best thing about this contest is that it is a daily contest where you have a chance to win 50 cents on daily basis. I don't think it should be hard to win this contest atleast once...

Well, thy have guessing contests available to participate in. These contests surely depends on luck and the best thing about this contest is that it is a daily contest where you have a chance to win 50 cents on daily basis. I don't think it should be hard to win this contest atleast once...

Well for me, i am having difficulty to win in the contests and i didn't won once in the forum since i participated in the contests. Regarding the daily contest if that is daily basis is the payment also a daily basis because if it is not then i should not be interested. Because i dont want to wait on the contest which have a very small chance to win. :D

Well for me, i am having difficulty to win in the contests and i didn't won once in the forum since i participated in the contests. Regarding the daily contest if that is daily basis is the payment also a daily basis because if it is not then i should not be interested. Because i dont want to wait on the contest which have a very small chance to win. :D

Yes, they do pay the winners of contests on daily basis which is the best thing. It takes hardly 1-2 minutes to participate in their contests and I do have a chance to win $0.50 each day which isn't bad amount at all comparing the amount of work to be done... Winning purely depends on luck so if lucky, anyone can win those $0.50 on their day.

So there payments done already but have not seen bigger payments like 10 dollars. Because we can make that large amount because of the time we can post in ep. So far, ep dont have problem with the payments. Just good on the rate. :D

You will see the 10 dollars payment proofs when users actually ask for payment when they reach up to 10 dollars. People are actually not wanting to wait until they reach up to 10 dollars. They want to get paid as soon as the reach the minimum payout limit, hence you see the 2 dollars and 3 dollars payment proofs.

Even on the contest that they are hosting I don't join it as well as I am not so active in this forum, it seems that even if there are contest in this forum the activities aren't quite the way we all expecting it.

Well, the contest are easy to win but the activity on these contests are not much. However, the less activity gives us the maximum chances of winning the contest as their are not many participants in their daily contest.

So many recent payment proofs... It seems that they have started to pay back their members once again. That's another great news from EP and the members can start to get active at EP once again...

i have visited earningpalace forum today after a long time. i see the post rate has decreased, but still they are giving 2 cents per post.

2 cents per post is a fine post rate for me, considering this forum is online for many months.

The forum might have decreased their posting rates, but I don't think its a big matter of concern as the most important thing is that they are still paying their members. They had a long delay in payments which caused the site will a bit of inactivity but as they have restarted to pay their members, I believe that the members restart to post as like before at EP.