Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

@chardyme

yeah the post rates are the same two cents for PTP sections, but here in DMT, the post rate in hyip discussion section is three cents which is two cents only in case of EP, that is only the difference regarding post rates in both the forums.

well, I remember there was some announcement from the admin during the change of post rates that

he was working with the back ground of the forum, may be the delay of payments is due to admin being busy recently.

payment received from EP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 8/24/2011 9:54 AM

Batch: 68750090

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $3.39

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

finally the admin have made the clearance of bunch of requests on EP first then on TCC as well,

now I don't have any pending payment on EP, I have to post more to cash out again.

Right now I'm not that busy posting in here. So far so good in term of earnings in here. But I'm still hoping that I can earn even more. By posting more in here. As right now I only have about an hour or two to make a post in here. And I even seldom post in here. As I prefer to post in other ptp that pay much higher rate.

there will be usually fast payments from this forum,

but since the forum is busy with hundreds of members and all of them also apply for payments, it can be time consuming for them to get the post checking finished and then to pay.

@archu: i think if member become more bigger the payment will be slower especially if the rate that make by admin is high rate, like 4 cents per posts, woo cna you imagine it..:D, but from what Nick said the last time in GT, he paid biweekly(every 2 weeks)

@Trickster

that is quite reasonable, still, to pay biweekly, at least the admin has been active in clearance of payments there,

but the work load will be really heavy for mods to post checking process and even to the admin to complete payments.

since the admin has stick to the old post rates of one cent for proof posters, it would have been nice if the post rates for discussion also remain the same of four cents, but for some reason, and for a temporary period, the rates have been lowered, but will raise up again.

since the admin has stick to the old post rates of one cent for proof posters, it would have been nice if the post rates for discussion also remain the same of four cents, but for some reason, and for a temporary period, the rates have been lowered, but will raise up again.

Yes, that is always posters really wanted. Although, this "temporary period" of admin of ep quite taking longer time and even making as a permanent rate in ep which i hope not. Just wonder when will it be back since there were changes happened already in the forum.

I just wonder if i continue posting in ep. Because of monthly payment or twice payment every month. I can still have earnings like other members did such for about 2 weeks i can have 5 dollars or even 10 dollars if i consistently posting in there. There is nothing to be choosy if they are paying.

Not often but not really a big problem. In this case we can even gather our earnings and get a big payment request other than ptp forums with weekly basis. Lets say that we will have good number of posts and that posts for a 15 days we can have 10 dollars or even more. We just not need to think of the site rate and payment process but on our capability to post there.

actually the idea of gathering lot of points ad cash out in big amounts will be only profitable while we are posting on EP forum, which is reliable and we can be sure of payments,

but this idea may not give positive result if applied for all forums.