Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well all of the blog entries have been declined and that was too bad, I guess we all have been lazy about blogging about this forum and we should better make a much better entries next time for this forum's blogging contest so that this will not happen again.

It is for me confusing. Because before our blog entries got approved and there is no rules such as admin stated before. Thats why we thought it is good and we just update it. Seems admin is not that well explained before the instructions. Really disappointing for me too. :(

@Chardyme You have 2 entries that got paid! well, better to check your LR acct. I just got paid for Blog contest!

You have received a payment

Date: 11/25/2011 3:48 PM

Batch: 77427250

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: EP: Make a Blog and get Paid $1.50 weekly ! HOT $0.25 daily Thank you.

Wow! Good to see members getting paid by the blog contests. I haven't able to participate in it but was eager to but don't have time to make one. In case if the forum will going to start back new blog contest again, then I better try making one for that.

But there were some Blog entries that was approved. Didn't you see that? It was noted "Approved by Nick" Chardyme got 2 entries, Shik 2, rid got 1.. and me also 1.. I ain't sure. But you can check it.

Nope i dont get any because i dont have any payment proofs in image. lol. Well i got paid with other contests. Better luck next time in blogging contest.

Date: 11/25/2011 4:05 PM

Batch: 77428393

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: EP: Guessing Contest - $0.50 Prize !! [Round 3]

Thank you.

EP has been bringing various contests so far to attract members to the forum, I agree that there will be people that show interest only in contests but not in the usual posting, for such people the more contests in a forum, the higher they contribute.

Earning Palace is one of the best PTP forum online and its really easy to post there because there are so many active members out there.I am active regularly there and what makes me more active is there contests,its really fun to participate in contests even though i did not win any contest yet.

this new contest on EP recently, Blog contest seems to be much profitable, since it is offering 25 cents daily which is not a small amount, I think these daily bonus is just for participation in the contest, and winners' might be rewarded more.

Finally i won first place again in the mark your attendance and sad that they did not yet start the new round. Because of the suspicious multiple accounts that have been used in the forum contests. I have already that there will be like that between warraich and iamurfriend because they are fast in posting with each other.

I am not a very old member on Earning palace,received only one payment till now but i find it very good even though the post rates are low.The contests are always there for users and active users participating on daily basis.I am quite active in HYIP and GPT section there.