Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

as we all know EP is an old forum, popular so far, so I have brought some more information on it's popularity, it has got a nice rank in Alexa traffic ranking site, 41,128. which shows how popular this site is and have nice traffic to the site so far.

Well I have already reached minimum payout in here and immediately requested for payment, I wonder if my request will qualify for the bonus offer that they are having right now ?

Well not sure but then if that is requested after the announcement made then that will qualified. Why you worry about that since you can still accumulate more points and posts here so dont have much concern to it. :D

Well, for those members who submitted an entry for the Birthday Wishes check your entry if it's got approved.. 2 of my entries got approved. Well, i won't make entries anymore. :( I made about more or less 10 and because i enjoy it very much i forgot that's a birthday wish not a thank you letter. LOL. ^^. Though i have 2 entries and that's pretty cool to have. :)

Well, for those members who submitted an entry for the Birthday Wishes check your entry if it's got approved.. 2 of my entries got approved. Well, i won't make entries anymore. :( I made about more or less 10 and because i enjoy it very much i forgot that's a birthday wish not a thank you letter. LOL. ^^. Though i have 2 entries and that's pretty cool to have. :)

Well that is still good for you. Since mine or chardyme dont have any entries. And i believe your entries will be still candidate for the top 5 pick of the admin. It is really difficult being creative and unique for that contest.

well, that is glad to here that the forum EP is celebrating it's Birthday, and on this occasion they also have conducted one contest to show our LOVE towards the forum, I think the prize is also attractive, a total of $40 for all the participants or winners.

Really not expecting that will be all for the birthday of ep. Because i did not experience the blessing of the forum last anniversary so really wonder which do you think is better offers of admin today or the last year. But since it is my first time to be involve to it i could it is great offer and attraction for members to be more active.

The Forum has a new contest.. Good to see members already got paid from the Chat contest i am not participating in Chat Contest but after seeing the winners wow! i'm kinda motivated to participate.

I cannot participate in the chat contest because I only have limited time to post in the forum so I will just focus in posting in EP and will just take a look for some other contest to participate with.

I think those contests will be better choice for those that are not much familiar with PTP like newbies, that still on the way to learn to make posting on forums and earn through PTPs without any reduction in amounts, and those who are comfortable with posting in PTP sections, might not have that time to participate in chat contest.

True. Those kind of contest is for everyone whether a newbie or pro.. everyone can participate and earn. There are lots of entries in Birthday Wishes but i don't think if those are qualified because i think it's not.. The theme is "Birthday".

LOL. Is there really pro in posting? :D Better to say regular posters. Well the entries in Birthday wishes is still not have approval of admin Nick. Nope thats what we thought at first but admin already stated that the theme is not birthday wishes for the forum but our creativity that will show our love. Like yours that have greeting card/birthday card although admin stated in unique ways.