Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

fast payment received !

* Date: June 15, 2011 2:34:08 PM

* Amount Sent: $4.10 USD

* Sender Name: GOVIND LUNSAWANT

* Sender Email: admin@earningpalace.com

* Reference Number: 4DAFF-4159E-85694

* Message: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

thank you, dear admin !

You Have Been Got Paid

Date: 6/15/2011 2:30:05 PM

Reference Number: 808C0-CFB49-71608

Transaction type: Transfer Sent To

Name/Email: hamasat37@windowslive.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $4.13 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

You have received a payment to your account :

Date: 6/15/2011 7:09 PM

Batch: 63429352

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

contest prize money received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 6/17/2011 3:28 PM

Batch: 63577138

From Account: U2438843 (longnha)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Winner of Daily Activity Contest! - 16 June, 2011 - Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Date: 6/9/2011 4:32 PM

Batch: 62976609

From Account: U2438843 (longnha)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Winner of Daily Activity Contest! - 8 June, 2011 - Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

In the new system we cannot now exactly how much we will get paid for the posts as we can now only posts and not the amount but this system also helps the admin to distrubte funds in proper ratio among payout requests, so rate may be up or down depending on funds available to pay. New administration though initially paid twice a month but now they are paying once a month, though good point is admin cleared all request made till that time, so we may expect the payments to be made in June month itself some time.

In the new system we cannot now exactly how much we will get paid for the posts as we can now only posts and not the amount but this system also helps the admin to distrubte funds in proper ratio among payout requests, so rate may be up or down depending on funds available to pay. New administration though initially paid twice a month but now they are paying once a month, though good point is admin cleared all request made till that time, so we may expect the payments to be made in June month itself some time.

What new system?.. Of course we can know how much we earn since the site does not count how many post you make but how much points you get. The more you post the more you earn in here. Bu when you cash out you don't put how many post you made you pot how much points you made.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 6/27/2011 12:20 PM

Batch: 64249227

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.50

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Yeah i noticed they stopped paying payweb and i dont think there any use left of payweb any more for us as DMT 2 is not accepting request using payweb hereforth.

My request at earning place got approved few days back which i made using perfectmoney and hope i will get paid within a week or so just like my previous request.

I have been waiting for the approval of my recent payout request placed yesterday,

usually, the mods there will check the requests faster, the same day after placed,

being the week end, I think currently, it's delayed, anyway, I just hope to get fast approval and join the

next payout time, it's my 28th payment here.

this is a forum for members to pay for the interest. threads and earn $ 0.05 per $ 0.04 per post is excellent. I'm participating in it and try to reach the minimum payment $ 4 first to make the payment, but it is not easy for me. I'll have to try more. I need more motivation to try harder.

This forum still delayed payment requests although it is time to pay our request right? I hope the admin could process my payment soon

because I've waited long time enough. I believed to the admin but I wanted him to fulfil his duty to pay us on time right?

fast payment received from EP !

Payment Details

• Date: July 12, 2011 5:12:27 PM

• Amount Sent: $5.00 USD

• Sender Name: GOVIND LUNSAWANT

• Sender Email: admin@earningpalace.com

• Reference Number: A3BB8-DF01A-EF916

• Message: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Yeah i noticed they stopped paying payweb and i dont think there any use left of payweb any more for us as DMT 2 is not accepting request using payweb hereforth.

My request at earning place got approved few days back which i made using perfectmoney and hope i will get paid within a week or so just like my previous request.

payweb well paid here, but I did not choose payweb if I paid here for a very high cost of payweb for small payments. fixed fee is $ 0.5 for the lower cost $ 10, and 0.5$+ 0.5% for intervals greater cost $ 10. Wait for them to pay, I saw a lot of members here have received payment and hope to have you in it, and I have not paid enough, I must try harder.