Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I have not checked the forum though but I'll check later after my posting, well if what hadg said was true it will be a great deal if admin can make out a way to process those payment since it has stayed too long, although I dont have a payment request here but I'll expecting payment from contest.

Just confirmed admin did made an announcement in the chatbox that all pending payments will be cleared in less than 24 hours which is yet to happen, well I dont know if the payment would include contest prize payment since it too has been too long on hold so it will be good if admin do something about it too.

I thought that admin will going to clear payments few days ago according to his post. I think also that he will clear the payments for the chatting contest which now seems to be not active just like what it used to be. But really missed making great earnings every week of 4 dollars in EP.

I'm sure that posters that have pending payment requests will be discouraged as the admin didn't clear the payment requests as at the date which he promised but all hope is not lost because the admin is a trusted person. We Should be hoping that he clears the payment requests today or before this week runs out.

Well I have never had doubts about the credibility of admin ever since although we know admin is trustworthy, but it would have much better if he did not made the announcement when he is not sure to have enough time to clear payment. It just dont worth it since it is now keeping members in suspense.

Good to see admin came after many days and in chat box the message of admin was

Hey guys sorry bit busy with so many things payments will be cleared in less than 24 hours

So its time to get all payments of the site get cleared so no need to worry may be in this couple of days all the payments will be paid to the members . lets wait and see for the site to get all the members back .

Admin did made the update about 2 days ago so we are yet to receive payment. Well Im very sure since its weekend admin can have enough time to clear payments either today or tommorrow, meanwhile I check the forum if there're some replies after the last time since I made a post.

Perhaps the Admin is just very busy with some other stuff that even he said it that it will be cleared in less than 24 hours, he still didn't. You just need to be patient and don't be disappointed with the Admin as he is just a person that may be having some problem offline.

Well i don't just know why the admin has refused to fulfill his promise,he made an announcement in the forum on the 9th of this month that all pending payments would be cleared within 24 hours,it is going to 72 hours now and there is still no payments,well we just have to be patient till he clears it in his own leisure time

That's why action speaks louder, it would be better if the Admin clear the payment request first before he posted on the chatbox so that members will be happy about the return of the Admin, but anyway, let's just understand the Admin because that is what we all can do in here keep our trust to Admin.

Well i don't just know why the admin has refused to fulfill his promise,he made an announcement in the forum on the 9th of this month that all pending payments would be cleared within 24 hours,it is going to 72 hours now and there is still no payments,well we just have to be patient till he clears it in his own leisure time

I guess It come fromm he had very busy in real world too I think we should give some Nick's time too because management forum is very hard as you know I think should wait a bit will be better.

Payments will come soon don't worry. Right now Nick as multiple forums so its not just about busy offline but busy maintaining all of his forums also. Unlike other ptp forum admins that has only one forum to attend and maintain Admin Nick has lots of forums. So just be patient and payments will eventually comes. As EP is just too big to fail as a forum.

I am sure that it won't fail and I never ever think that it will happen to EP because I think that the Admin can always find a solution if ever the Forum is experiencing something because he is an experienced Admin as you said he is managing a lot of Forums so it wasn't easy at all.

We never can tell,the way i see things it is gradually failing,the admin promised to clear payments on the 9th,now it is going to 96 hours and there is still no payment,he shouldn't have made that shout in the chat box that he would be clearing payments within 24 hours,anyways i would just take a chill pill till the admin clears the payment

Yes, just wait for some days and I think it would really help if you will think for some other things than your payment request in here because I am sure that it will be cleared soon and just let yourself get surprised when you actually not thinking about your payment request in here because when you least expect it, it will come.

Just confirmed admin did made an announcement in the chatbox that all pending payments will be cleared in less than 24 hours which is yet to happen, well I dont know if the payment would include contest prize payment since it too has been too long on hold so it will be good if admin do something about it too.

Well, it is good if the Admin Nick is coming to the Chat Box here. So, we can see here, Nick, the Admin is still taking care his own forum here. Hopefully this forum can sustain for a long time and keep paying the members in time as well here. So, no body will leave this forum here

Despite that the admin has cleared all the pending payments in the forum,the activity in the forum is still very low,it is only the newbies that are active in the forum and where they make posts are not sections that senior members are posting,anyways i don't think i can be posting in the forum for now until when there is a good activity in the forum

But its a good thing that the payments have been cleared in here after a long time. It just comes to show that the members who had faith in the forum and kept on posting find that their faith was not misplaced at all. Hopefully moving forward we would see consistent payment processing happening.