Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well its a good news to hear admin has released payment after a long period of payment delays, it shows admin really wants to continue managing the forum as a ptp as long as it would be. Well I'll just check if admin released payment for contest since thats my only hope to receive payment.

If the contest payments have not been paid out as yet then it would mean that admin would have to be reminded about it. The only thing that was major for members in here was the issue of payments on the forum despite the issue of lowered post rates that were a talk for concern recently.

If the contest payments have not been paid out as yet then it would mean that admin would have to be reminded about it. The only thing that was major for members in here was the issue of payments on the forum despite the issue of lowered post rates that were a talk for concern recently.

Great to see that EP forum finally cleared payouts only disappointed that I'm not able to have the activities and payout that I wanted even before and now will pursue for it since, the admin just cleared payouts and we can assume that the activities will increase or become better.

Its still good that you were able to get payment from the forum even though you did get deductions in the process. It just means that you would need to be cautious of posting on the forum in the future so that you can avoid the same deduction again the next time around.

I also got a huge deduction in the forum and this would make me to pause my posting in the forum as well,i just don't know why mod Hoang Long is fund of giving deductions for what is not part of the forum rules,anyways i might not even post in this forum for months

I would be resuming to make posts on the forum sometime soon because I would still love to earn a good amount from the EP forum. Its been a long time since I got any earnings from here since I didnt have enough points to can cashout after getting paid out the last time. Its a good a time as any to return activities to the forum.

I'm not sure if today I will going to have my posting also, As I will need to have tried to have payout as I'm getting no payout request in the forum in this month which I don't want to not have activities at all. I will just think I will try a little harder to have more posts and to have not think of the post rate.

I think that I have around 200 or more points on the forum which is why I am motivated to continue posting on the forum again. I would love to have at least 500 points in here and another in the sister forum GFT so that when there is processing time I can get $10 from both since payments are usually made at the same time like now.

I think that I will still earn more in EP rather than in other forums of admin. Let's face the fact that they still have many paying sections only then, not much activities going on in different sections so, that's what it lacks although, it is time for me to have my posting here for this week.

Well I really got dissappointed this week when I found out that admin did not take a move to clear payment for contests lols. Meanwhile he did make payment for posting. Well I tried to make a comment on shoutbox but was not granted access for no reason, think EP is becoming something else.

Perhaps he forgot to, sometimes you just need to remind the Admin about that matter because when he is so busy he may forget that. Well, there is still have some time for me to work with my target in here because I may not be posting daily in here, but will focus when I have the time.

I have a plan to post in here even it would be hard because when we are determined then it will be easy I am sure. I just hope that the Admin can make the paid to post section in here two cents rate so that we can assure that we can active in daily basis because for sure it's members favorite discussion.

The setup is not the same as before for sure and this is why member are having second thought about their posting in here nowadays. For one the PTP section is 1 cents but admin already explained his reasons for having it this way. The way I see it, the forum is back to the way that it was when we were active before minus the a cent PTP section. It may be hard for others but there is still some earning potential from the forum.

Really affected. I don't see any chances in this current situation that the forum will have the activity we wanted to see. But eventually, there will be still cases that they have good in payments and continuously paying and I think that it's the best for me to have this activity.

This is why even members should have different expectations from the forum so that we dont keep the high expectation from when the forum was paying higher rates and paying every other day. We need to adjust with the times and be realistic with our posting because the forum is still paying at the end of the day.

Perhaps members just still not sure if payment will be fast or not, but I know that the Admin will try his best in here, There are just many members who take some rest with their posting activity in here that's why now they are having a hard time to come back with this Forum so we need to make some adjustment with our time.

Yea,that's correct,so many members absconded from the forum simply because of the delays in clearing of payments and the decrease of post rates,now they are finding it so difficult to go back to the forum and make posts,more over these new paid to post forums are really taking over from the old forums,and EP is amongst the old forums that now has low post rates

Two cents posting rate is fine with me, but it's just hard when the Paid to post discussion is just paying one cent because that only means we need to be active in some sections in here that we aren't sure if some of our fellow are interested about or it may just end up having a low activities on those section.

As long as the payment is done on time by the Admin of this forum here, Nick, then there will be no problem for me to keep making posts on this forum here. So, the only best hope for this forum is still paying the members here, even if it is lowered, it is still fine for me here. Hopefully everything is fine